I am just done with troubles

I fractured an ankle and my finger in a fall yesterday. My ankle X ray also showed evidence of old fractures. I walked on it a few Km yesterday before they called me back today. They said for this type of fracture there’s not much they can do other than ice it and put a brace on it. They also splinted my finger.

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this! That sucks!

I hope you're not in a lot of pain!! Did they put you in an air boot for the ankle? I broke my ankle on a run a few years ago and had a cast, but once I got moved to the air boot life was much easier. It's hot and annoying, but at least you can put full weight on it. I hope you heal quickly ((HUGS))

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this! That sucks!

I hope you're not in a lot of pain!! Did they put you in an air boot for the ankle? I broke my ankle on a run a few years ago and had a cast, but once I got moved to the air boot life was much easier. It's hot and annoying, but at least you can put full weight on it. I hope you heal quickly ((HUGS))

They said the kind of fracture it is they don’t bother casting. They told me to wear a brace if it helps with pain and limiting the movement of the ankle. And limit my movement to what I can tolerate. He said on the x-ray there’s other evidence of other fractures.

Archived