Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My break up with my ex.

Platinum Member
    Why did you lie, you were broken up?

It is none of you EX's business. And, why were you still in contact with her?

Platinum Member
    I am curious as to why you broke up? How long were you together?

You were a free agent at that time. In addition to that, this sounds to be more about her than it does you.

Time to move on...

Bronze Member
    Um. I don't understand the post...

If you still had feelings for your ex you really shouldn't of started seeing someone else four months after.

4 months after a breakup isn't a lot of time and unless the break up was brutal, depending on how long you've been dating you dont really assume an ex would publicly pursue another woman, some people (no matter how bad the break up is) hold some kind of hope that reconciliation is still an option.

The second you started talking to someone else, in girl language you basically told her that you were moving on and that she needed to do the same because you're onto the next one. Whether the breakup was bad or not feelings don't just stop randomly, she could be done with you in terms of the relationship but still in love with you in terms of her actual emotions and feelings. I did something else similar to my ex boyfriend, I found out he started looking somewhere else and it crushed me, I blocked him on everything because he moved on and analyzing his actions; him pursing someone else told me that he was over me (even if he didnt exclusively verbalize this himself).

For further reference: if you love someone and that person loves you in return, pursuing another relationship can be seen as a betrayal. You didn't cheat on her but your actions told her to move on.

You don't owe your ex any explanation and I'm sure she regrets checking up on you (doesn't matter what method she took to obtain that information) and she's probably hurt about it.

It's safe to say that this girl isn't a problem. She put her nose in your situation and got hurt.

There's nothing you can do to retrace your steps at this point. If you're still into her and you pursue her, she will always think you're doing it because it didn't work our with the other girl. There will always be this weird "i was the second choice" vibe.

You should leave this girl alone. She is clearly in pain and needed to erase you completely. Analyzing her emotions and accusing her of being the crazy gf is pointless. She breached your privacy and got hurt in the process and then she retreated away. End of story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice