Does this usually happen when a guy in college is considered extra attractive?

Emma2000

Last year I had a guy in my class, which of course meant that I had him somewhere nearby quite often, and the thing about this guy was that almost all girls (including my friends) thought that he was very, very attractive, to the point that none of us has really seen anything quite like him before.

He was maybe 6'8 tall or so and he had a fantastic physique, and of course also beautiful eyes and a beautiful face in general, so there were of course loads of girls who found him highly attractive.

But I still found it a bit fascinating just how much attention he got - if we were waiting for classes to begin then there would almost always be at least two girls who approached him and started flirting nervously with him at some point, and if a girl was too shy to walk up to him she would just stand some distance away and gaze dreamily at him without ever looking away,

and sometimes different girls could walk past him in the corridors and check him out with great interest as long as possible and even seem to walk more sensually during that time (I guess they either tried to entice him, or it just happened automatically).

One time it even looked like he was openly looking at a girl's body, like literally right at her breasts or her belly, and that girl just looked really flattered when she saw him do that, and started flaunting herself by playing with her hair a lot and even removing her shirt after a while, revealing a tight strap top - and the whole time she gazed straight at him with great delight.

So basically she clearly invited him to keep looking at her, which he seemed to do until our lesson started.

I also noticed multiple occasions when girls asked him for a date both before and after the lessons, and I saw him with several different girls that year.

Is this kind of situation typical for a guy who is considered "super-attractive"?

It seemed a bit out of the ordinary to me.

Are you practicing to be a private eye? You seem concerned about how girls look at this particular guy. I'd hazard a guess that it's pretty common for girls to check out a good looking guy. What's odd is your fascination with it.

It happened very often while we were waiting for lessons to begin, so I was able to notice several situations like this, even without actively looking for them.

The thing that I found a bit fascinating was that he seemed to be actively approached and hit on by girls a lot, and that they apparently were so into him that one of them even welcomed when he openly checked out her body.

Is this a typical scenario for a guy like him?

I am old enough to know there is way more to beauty than just looks... that doesn’t stop me from turning my head in awe and maybe even drooling when I see a fine specimen walk by. So yes it’s normal to appreciate someone with extraordinary beauty.

What's attractive or not is relative, OP. Your question sounds more rhetorical than realistic and a bit provocative too with a nice dose of sarcasm. Of course attractive people receive attention.

If you like him a lot and are annoyed at the kind of attention he gets from others but refuse to open your blouse for him to have a nice lick with his eyeballs, good for you. You shouldn't do what everyone else is doing if it seems dumb or off to you. Whatever he is or whatever they are, just be yourself and don't bother impressing anyone who's so easily impressed in the first place.

It happened very often while we were waiting for lessons to begin, so I was able to notice several situations like this, even without actively looking for them.

The thing that I found a bit fascinating was that he seemed to be actively approached and hit on by girls a lot, and that they apparently were so into him that one of them even welcomed when he openly checked out her body.

Is this a typical scenario for a guy like him?

The girls likely are taken with his good looks. That doesnt mean he'd make a great boyfriend, he could have all the charm of a sticky doorknob. Looks sure arent everything. I do think some members of both sexes drool over a good looking person.

I think his unusual height has a lot to do with this. He is likely to receive a lot of looks everywhere he goes, simply because most people have never seen someone that tall. People notice others who are markedly different from the norm.

Add to that a nice body and nice face - of course girls flirt with him and try to get his attention.

I am not sure why this fascinates or surprises you so much, OP.

I think his unusual height has a lot to do with this. He is likely to receive a lot of looks everywhere he goes, simply because most people have never seen someone that tall. People notice others who are markedly different from the norm.

Add to that a nice body and nice face - of course girls flirt with him and try to get his attention.

I am not sure why this fascinates or surprises you so much, OP.

Well I get that they would check him out, the thing that I found a bit unusual was that it looked like they reacted with great delight towards him when he seemed to be boldly looking at their body - I saw this at one point when I was studying in the same room as him and he seemed to be gazing at a girl who was standing some distance away, and it looked like he was either looking at her breasts or her belly, and her reaction was to just smile, blush, and start to flirt with him.

I have reacted a bit like that myself when it has seemed as if he has been looking at me in a similar way when I have passed him - not actually flirting with him, but I did smile a bit and take it as a compliment.

Isn't this something that is typically considered rude?

Or is it typical to react this way if the guy who checks you out like that is super-attractive?

Or is it typical to react this way if the guy who checks you out like that is super-attractive?

OP this is the third time you have asked this exact question. Why do you care how other women are reacting to him? Focus on yourself. If you don't like the way he looks at you, don't engage with him.

There once was the most hottest guy in my english class in college. I thought he was HOOOOT. Then one day, he opened his mouth and said he thought ebonics was great. After that, zero attraction to him. ahahhaaha

Anyway, you like movies? Ever notice how attractive movie stars can be? Or supermodels? And do not notice people get star struck around them? Of course it applies to anyone super attractive. It's common sense.

But just remember, no matter how hot someone is, there is always someone who's tried of f**king em'.

Ask him out and you'll find out. In the meantime stop staring at your classmates this much. It's creepy.

I noticed most of those things when we were waiting for classes to begin, which meant that we were in the same exact room for several minutes.

You can definitely notice a lot in those situations without even consciously looking for it.

And it wasn't just my classmates, it was girls from other classes who would sometimes have classes in the same areas.

I have been thinking about that a few times of course, but I have felt very hesitant about doing it since I am not sure what to expect.

If he is staring at your boobs and belly (aka crotch) vs. looking you in the eye and engaging in conversation, he probably wants to have sex with you.

Archived