How i can get him back

Jehad

I did hurt my boyfriend so much that he says now he is still deeply in love with me but he can’t be with at least now , he says he is hurt that he can’t be in a relationship with me but at the same time he can’t be fully apart from me so he wants us to be friends , he texts me almost daily he cares about my studies and asks me out , he keeps on saying he miss me and giving signals he still love me but he is hurt and can’t be back with me , i begged him back and i appologized for my mistakes with him but he still refuses to come back and i can’t see him a friend .

I am confused i donot know what to do and i love him so much

Should i agree that we deal as friends that he might come back one day ?? How can i get him back ??

What does he claim you did to hurt him? Are you sure he doesn't just wants to fwb rather than date? You need to give him space to reflect and miss you. Stop suffocating and clinging, it will push him away further.

I did hurt my boyfriend so much that he says now he is still deeply in love with me but he can’t be with at least now. Should i agree that we deal as friends that he might come back one day ?

I had alot of guy friends and i used to hang out with them and he didnot like that he gets so much jealous and i used to refuse his rejections regarding my friends

Should i reply his texts or agree to hang out with him if he asks again ??

You're not compatible. Choose a bf who is more free spirited like you. He can hang out with all of his girl friends and you can hang out with all of your guy friends, and that's not an issue. I don't believe in staying friends with exes. Your new bf won't appreciate you being in constant communication with a guy you had sex with, and how you didn't want that relationship to end.

Tell your ex for your own good and closure, that you two will no longer be in communication, and then block his number. Sounds like you've got a wide social circle so you shouldn't have any problem finding a new bf when the time is right.

Don't date or be fwb or friends with anyone who displays controlling, jealous or possessive behaviors like this. He was manipulative and is still being manipulative running around telling you "how much you hurt him". Read up on dating red flags, he has a bunch of them.

Delete and block him. Don't second guess your decision to dump him, it was your instinct and intelligence making that decision. Do not recant under pressure. Talk to a trusted adult about this. You need to avoid people who exhibit this behavior.

I had alot of guy friends and i used to hang out with them and he didnot like that he gets so much jealous and i used to refuse his rejections regarding my friends

Should i reply his texts or agree to hang out with him if he asks again ??

Limit your contact with your ex. Go over your reasons again for wanting to get back with someone like this. If you're feeling guilty for having a lot of male friends, go over why you feel that way and if it's your society that's imposing those feelings on you. If you deep down feel that you're all over the place and don't know what you're doing or not hanging around good company, go over that too.

The fact that you're doing one thing and yet want something else that isn't happy with you doing that one thing suggests to me that you are deeply insecure overall about who you are and what you're doing with your life and what kinds of company you keep. You're basically confused and confusing yourself.

Go over all that and figure out the type of person you want to be and figure out your friends properly. Don't speak to your ex. Ain't nobody got time for that. He can figure out his own hurting on his own.

2 Weird ways to make him feel impulsive love for you

Step 1 - Become emotionally in-tune with him.

If you ever want a man to feel a deep intense, almost addictive love for you, then you need to become emotionally in-tune with him. What do I mean when I say emotionally in-tune? I basically mean that you have to connect with the emotional part of his mind rather than the logical part. Most women don’t get this; in fact, most women dress sexy, cook great meals and try to logically convince a man to like them. But that doesn’t work because they’re missing the most important element of the puzzle. That element is “EMOTION”.

Have you ever seen a woman who can make any guy go absolutely crazy for her and do the dumbest and sometimes even embarrassing things to please her? And at the same time have you ever seen a woman who does everything right, yet she is never able to get the love or attention she desperately desires from her man?

What is the difference between the two? The woman in my first example understands the critical concept of becoming emotionally in-tune with a man and as a result, she is able to make a man literally dance to her tunes, while most women try really hard yet struggle. Bottom line is that you will always struggle with men unless you become emotionally in-tune with them, if you don’t get this, then you are only spinning your wheels without getting anywhere.

I’ll show you a ridiculously easy way to do it in a moment, but before that let me give you the

Second step.

Step 2 - Establish yourself as a valuable asset in his mind.

Why are diamonds so valuable? Is it because they look pretty? Is it because they’re expensive? The fact is, diamonds are valuable because they’re rare and not easy to acquire. They’re perceived as something very valuable. In order to make a guy go almost nuts about you, you need to present yourself as a super valuable asset, exactly like a diamond.

You need to position yourself in a way, that he would be absolutely scared to lose you and would even fight to keep you for as long as possible. You see, something weird gets triggered inside a man when he knows that you’re this valuable asset. His animalistic instinct awakens and he feels a strong inner drive to protect you, fight for you and never let you go.

Every guy is a born hunter, they all have a hunter instinct embedded deep within their subconscious mind and this only awakens when a woman presents herself as this special prize to be won. During this process, a man can’t help but act on this instinct and will chase you as hard as humanly possible.

In fact, he will feel absolutely lucky to have you around him and will even value whatever time and the attention he gets from you. If you want to know something more bout this be sure to personally message me..

All the Best...:smug::smug:

Aarif

If that's the case this is just an indicator that you both need time to grow apart. You haven't screwed up. You've just found a new way to move forward and enjoy the company of people you feel are more important to you.

Pick yourself up off the ground and move forwards.

Do not agree to be friends, if you have feeling for him it never works. Sometimes ex's try and move on, male or female, they usually put up a wall which serves to do two things, one is to keep you out, the other is to keep their real feelings in.

Over time, the wall gradually starts coming down, brick by brick. This usually happens when the life they envisaged without you doesn't transpire.

If you give them as little information about yourself during the breakup (not contacting them, talking to mutual friends etc) then their mind will come back to you.

This is the time when they're most likely to contact you.

This happened to me after being dumped. She got into a rebound relationship with the help and influence of her sister and friend within 5 weeks of the breakup. She sent me a 4am txt 7 weeks into her rebound. If you go to YouTube and search for Craig Kenneth My ex couldn't move on.....that is my story

I have to say that she never swears but her txt back then was laden with expletives out of frustration. I never thought she'd reach out but she did.

I let her back in too easy and even though l had started working on myself, l stopped when we reconnected, while all she did was jump into another relationship to try and not go through the grief l went through We lasted another 16 months and broke up again, l resorted back to anxious behavior and she dumped me again. I'm back doing the work and still believe we can work it out together but she needs to be a willing participant this time and deal with her own issues.

So, don't give up hope or working on yourself.....if their is real love there, it will find a way to reunite both of you.

Take good care

Archived