Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How i can get him back

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    What forum?
    I read ENA forum rules and I don't think I am allowed to mention other forums. What does it matter anyway, the same exact question word for word was posted there, and with a little gentle prodding she provided more information.

Platinum Member
    Got additional info.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by MsLondonB
    Hello ENA, I am a member of another forum and the OP posted her question there too, what she's not sharing with you here is that the reason her boyfriend was upset and broke up with her, was not because she had male friends (he was fine with that) but because she chose to spend more time with them than she did with him, her own boyfriend. He spoke with her about it, but nothing changed, she still chose to spend more time with them than with him.

I don't know about you but that would upset me too, a lot, it would cause me to think that my boyfriend cared more about his friends than he cared about me.

To her credit, she realizes her mistake, feels extremely remorseful, has apologized to him many times, but sadly I think he has lost trust and once trust is lost, it's almost impossible to regain. I advised her to give him time and space to work out his feelings and hopefully he will miss her and want to give their relationship another chance.
    This changes everything. Thank you, London.

OP, Learn from this. He will not trust you again, and you cannot be friends when there are feelings. Why were you spending so much more time with your friends?

Hello ENA, I am a member of another forum and the OP posted her question there too, what she's not sharing with you here is that the reason her boyfriend was upset and broke up with her, was not because she had male friends (he was fine with that) but because she chose to spend more time with them than she did with him, her own boyfriend. He spoke with her about it, but nothing changed, she still chose to spend more time with them than with him.

I don't know about you but that would upset me too, a lot, it would cause me to think that my boyfriend cared more about his friends than he cared about me.

To her credit, she realizes her mistake, feels extremely remorseful, has apologized to him many times, but sadly I think he has lost trust and once trust is lost, it's almost impossible to regain. I advised her to give him time and space to work out his feelings and hopefully he will miss her and want to give their relationship another chance.
    Jehad,

Ignore my previous post. This information changes everything. Leave the guy alone. You screwed up, own it. You don't want to make him a priority? Why the hell should he want to be with you?

It no longer matters if you realized your mistake, you made it. Learn form it and move on with someone else. And don't make the same mistake again. Your EX-boyfriend is going to consider you a bullet dodged, and for good reason.

If that's the case this is just an indicator that you both need time to grow apart. You haven't screwed up. You've just found a new way to move forward and enjoy the company of people you feel are more important to you.

Pick yourself up off the ground and move forwards.

Ok thanks. A lot of first-time and one-and-done posters do this. They post their story on multiple platforms and forums until they hear what they want to hear.
    Hello ENA, I am a member of another forum and the OP posted her question there too.

I'm in a similar situation with my ex boyfriend. I want him back too. He has been so jealous of me having male friends that he broke up with me. If you need a friend you can message me.

Do not agree to be friends, if you have feeling for him it never works. Sometimes ex's try and move on, male or female, they usually put up a wall which serves to do two things, one is to keep you out, the other is to keep their real feelings in.
    Over time, the wall gradually starts coming down, brick by brick. This usually happens when the life they envisaged without you doesn't transpire.
    If you give them as little information about yourself during the breakup (not contacting them, talking to mutual friends etc) then their mind will come back to you.
    This is the time when they're most likely to contact you.
    This happened to me after being dumped. She got into a rebound relationship with the help and influence of her sister and friend within 5 weeks of the breakup. She sent me a 4am txt 7 weeks into her rebound. If you go to YouTube and search for Craig Kenneth My ex couldn't move on.....that is my story
    I have to say that she never swears but her txt back then was laden with expletives out of frustration. I never thought she'd reach out but she did.
    I let her back in too easy and even though l had started working on myself, l stopped when we reconnected, while all she did was jump into another relationship to try and not go through the grief l went through We lasted another 16 months and broke up again, l resorted back to anxious behavior and she dumped me again. I'm back doing the work and still believe we can work it out together but she needs to be a willing participant this time and deal with her own issues.
    So, don't give up hope or working on yourself.....if their is real love there, it will find a way to reunite both of you.
    Take good care

10. 10-11-2019, 04:06 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice