I got my power back

Hi all ive been in no contact for 33 days..ive tried no contact a lot of times and blew it..but this time i am pulling through, he is seeming less attractive to me especially when i think about how he behaved overall..the whole situation was toxic and destroying my inner peace..during my no contact phase yes i had some panic attacks but you do get better each day and you reclaim your power back..i like this feeling way better😁

Nice! Good for you and a perfect example of why NC is important. It gives you perspective. Thank you for the update and hopefully it inspires others to power on with their NC too.

With each day it does get easier and eventually you reach that day when you look back and wonder what you ever saw in that person or why you put up with them so long and you just shake your head at yourself and feel glad you've moved on. The beautiful happy land of "Meh".

I was reading you posting in the don't contact your ex, post here thread for a few weeks, and silently cheering you on each time you posted there (not contacting him). Good job! Keep on it and practice lots of love for yourself. Keep surrounding yourself with your interests and hobbies and keep learning new things too.

Archived