Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does this usually happen when a guy in college is considered extra attractive?

Does this usually happen when a guy in college is considered extra attractive?

Last year I had a guy in my class, which of course meant that I had him somewhere nearby quite often, and the thing about this guy was that almost all girls (including my friends) thought that he was very, very attractive, to the point that none of us has really seen anything quite like him before.
    He was maybe 6'8 tall or so and he had a fantastic physique, and of course also beautiful eyes and a beautiful face in general, so there were of course loads of girls who found him highly attractive.
    But I still found it a bit fascinating just how much attention he got - if we were waiting for classes to begin then there would almost always be at least two girls who approached him and started flirting nervously with him at some point, and if a girl was too shy to walk up to him she would just stand some distance away and gaze dreamily at him without ever looking away,
    and sometimes different girls could walk past him in the corridors and check him out with great interest as long as possible and even seem to walk more sensually during that time (I guess they either tried to entice him, or it just happened automatically).
    One time it even looked like he was openly looking at a girl's body, like literally right at her breasts or her belly, and that girl just looked really flattered when she saw him do that, and started flaunting herself by playing with her hair a lot and even removing her shirt after a while, revealing a tight strap top - and the whole time she gazed straight at him with great delight.
    So basically she clearly invited him to keep looking at her, which he seemed to do until our lesson started.
    I also noticed multiple occasions when girls asked him for a date both before and after the lessons, and I saw him with several different girls that year.

Is this kind of situation typical for a guy who is considered "super-attractive"?
    It seemed a bit out of the ordinary to me.

Either you're being suuuuuuuper creepy watching this guy this close or you're actually the guy and are looking to rub one out to the responses here. Either way, this is gonna be a hard pass for ya boi j.man.

Are you practicing to be a private eye? You seem concerned about how girls look at this particular guy. I'd hazard a guess that it's pretty common for girls to check out a good looking guy. What's odd is your fascination with it.

Originally Posted by melancholy123
    Are you practicing to be a private eye? You seem concerned about how girls look at this particular guy. I'd hazard a guess that it's pretty common for girls to check out a good looking guy. What's odd is your fascination with it.
    It happened very often while we were waiting for lessons to begin, so I was able to notice several situations like this, even without actively looking for them.

The thing that I found a bit fascinating was that he seemed to be actively approached and hit on by girls a lot, and that they apparently were so into him that one of them even welcomed when he openly checked out her body.
    Is this a typical scenario for a guy like him?

Hold on while I consult my crystal ball.

Platinum Member
    Do you want to date this guy? Or "hook up" with him?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Do you want to date this guy? Or "hook up" with him?
    I haven't thought about that really, I was mostly intrigued by the way he was treated, since it seemed out of the ordinary.

Who cares? Is there anyone else you're interested in in school? This guy sounds about as interesting as the lump of rock in the class fish tank.

The vast majority of guys, even if they're 10/10 hot, are not also freakishly tall. I think this combination would intrigue just about anyone.

So no, it's not typical, but it's not that surprising or fascinating either.

I am old enough to know there is way more to beauty than just looks... that doesnít stop me from turning my head in awe and maybe even drooling when I see a fine specimen walk by. So yes itís normal to appreciate someone with extraordinary beauty.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice