Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blocked on everything Is it immature move or no?

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Did you seriously discuss her with mutual friends and call her psycho and crazy and now youíre on the internet trying to get strangers to call her crazy as well?

So serious question - what will be enough? What will leave you satisfied?

Do you not trust your own judgement? I get youíre young but do you truly need this much validation before leaving a relationship? Again serious question. Is this your norm? Do you fear it could be? You recognize itís not normal to bash exes to this degree right?

And letís be honest, Iím quite familiar with pettiness, she threw the first blow unfriending you so you blocking her wasnít a step in a healthy direction, it was retaliation, now without the drama all youíre left with are your thoughts...
    not really the case at all, just still kind of on it. It might seem that way but im sorry not really my intention.......

I am not sure thats why I am looking for answers.

people bash their exes way more, she was guilty of doing it herself after I just got done explaining it.....

I felt better having her blocked, I was just looking to what others may think because I am having regrets on if I did the right thing. I want her blocked and my gut is telling me its the right move, but according to you, it isn't. So if she tries to come back and re-add me I am supposed to re add her. I dont want anyone like that trying to come in and out of my life.

Platinum Member
    You did the right thing, OP.

This is not what a sustainable relationship looks like. It was never going to go anywhere serious, so you are better off without the drama distracting you from other girls who are relationship candidates.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Why did you stay despite so many red flags? You had to know this was not typical or the sign of good things to come. No, a lot of what you describe isn't "fair", but welcome to life, man. You're going to run into plenty of people who don't give a fig if they are being fair or not. When you have the feeling you are not being treated fairly or with respect, you need to leave. Getting others to agree it was unfair isn't really helpful; it is up to you to vote with your feet rather than solicit support for your point of view.

Keep her blocked, for good. Examine your own unhealthy view of relationships; you need to get to the bottom of why you tolerate this. It will help you steer clear of toxic situations like this in the future.
    Exactly my point, I am new to dating and told the story to make sure If I didn't do anything wrong. People tell me a lot like "girls are jealous" "girls aren't going to tell you what they really want" I am really confused. Since it was my first time I maybe thought it was nothing to worry about but now I am beating myself up about all the mistakes I did in this and she made me feel like it was all my fault.

Platinum Member
    This goes way beyond run-of-the-mill jealousy, OP.

Nothing about this relationship was typical.

Learn from this. If you ever spot such questionable behaviour from another girl, you will know it's time to walk away. Do not pursue women who acted the way this one did.

Agree. Keep her and All her people blocked and deleted from all social media and messaging apps. She's not sound to be around. Don't be bullied by internet agitators.
    Originally Posted by Mikewizoski
    I felt better having her blocked, I want her blocked and my gut is telling me its the right move, I dont want anyone like that trying to come in and out of my life.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Mikewizoski
    I mean the point telling this was to ask if it was really petty and immature to block her in this situation. She was guilty of the same thing(telling her friends to be on her side, I pretty much had enough)

How bad was I? I mean I gave as much detail as possible without making it too long. I literally just admitted that was not good of me to do and now you're just highlighting one bad thing I did. I even admitted it to myself as well as apologizing to her about my behavior. So please tell me how I have more of a drama streak than I care to admit, I am admitting to my mistakes I always did. There were times when I made mistakes and said I was sorry. I am trying really hard to remember and I am just having a hard time. So I have to disagree with you on this.

I mean like It's just bothering me if it seems petty so I was just getting people's opinions. Truthfully I am not sure if I made the right decision. I am gonna be completely honest with you I found myself keep going back and checking up on the social media. I literally said in this paragraph I felt instantly more better having her blocked so I am going to repeat it again I don't want someone like this able to pop in and out of my life. I felt like I would have gone into stalker mode If I hadn't but maybe theres another way without blocking? I really dont think you know the difference between unfriend and block btw I never said she blocked me.
    Then you are attracted to people that treat you like sh#t, and create a lot of drama. I cannot fathom why anyone would want a minute of this mess.

And no, most girls do not exhibit extreme jealousy, unless something is wrong with them. If someone told me that I could not communicate/hang out with my male friends , I would be done.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 10-01-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Hey Mike, this will be a good learning experience for you. Some of my comments are listed below:

1. Her talking about her ex-boyfriend on Night 1 should been your first warning bell. When girls talk about their exes, they aren't over it. If she viewed you as a potential suitor, she wouldn't talk about her ex.
    2. Also, you cooked her dinner on your first night? C'mon dude. Do drinks or an outdoor activity. Keep it light.
    3. She sounds super controlling. Telling you who you can/can't talk to? My god.

Be happy that this happened. This woman is an absolutely trainwreck. For now, you have to take time to develop more self confidence for yourself. I would suggest reading some books (e.g., The Power of Positive Thinking, The 48 Laws of Power, The Book of Pook.) and I suggest hitting the gym, hard, ASAP. The gym is great for building confidence in yourself. Take care and keep posting.

Just let it go. You're wasting your energy going over all this wasted space. It's not worth it. She's in no shape to be in a relationship and I don't think you are either. Let's be honest here: you're a little needy and she's controlling. Both of you are insecure on different ends. Putting both of you together is like putting a bath bomb in water. It's just a lot of fizz and not a whole lot left.

Let it go. Continue hanging out with your own friends, don't contact her again and leave her alone.

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Just let it go. You're wasting your energy going over all this wasted space. It's not worth it. She's in no shape to be in a relationship and I don't think you are either. Let's be honest here: you're a little needy and she's controlling. Both of you are insecure on different ends. Putting both of you together is like putting a bath bomb in water. It's just a lot of fizz and not a whole lot left.

Let it go. Continue hanging out with your own friends, don't contact her again and leave her alone.
    So she could act needy and clingy, but It's bad if I do? Idk how I was needy? Neediness comes from insecurity, I get it. If she is blantly lying to me etc. of course I am going to get insecure and what to talk about things. If I wasn't "needy" in the situation I feel like she would have walked all over me. I was trying to tell her all she had to do was say this isn't working out and I would have stopped. I was trying to avoid her, before our big fight believe it or not but she comes at me. She said its bad to assume in relationships right? and yelled at me for doing so when I got the impression I thought she wasn't into me. In the beginning it was going well, and I thought It would get better because her behavior I thought was a phase which she stated.

If its bad to assume in relationships and she tells me its not over and wont talk to me about it, then of course im gonna get insecure. I also didn't leave because her talking about the ex might have me come off as being insecure so I kept it to myself. I guess thats wrong but knowin her she would have said I was being insecure. When I ried to finally walk away from this she yelled at me for "cheating" and going up to other girls. which wasn't true at all. Please tell how I were to have win this.
    Last edited by Mikewizoski; 10-01-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Originally Posted by thekid55
    Hey Mike, this will be a good learning experience for you. Some of my comments are listed below:

1. Her talking about her ex-boyfriend on Night 1 should been your first warning bell. When girls talk about their exes, they aren't over it. If she viewed you as a potential suitor, she wouldn't talk about her ex.
    2. Also, you cooked her dinner on your first night? C'mon dude. Do drinks or an outdoor activity. Keep it light.
    3. She sounds super controlling. Telling you who you can/can't talk to? My god.

Be happy that this happened. This woman is an absolutely trainwreck. For now, you have to take time to develop more self confidence for yourself. I would suggest reading some books (e.g., The Power of Positive Thinking, The 48 Laws of Power, The Book of Pook.) and I suggest hitting the gym, hard, ASAP. The gym is great for building confidence in yourself. Take care and keep posting.
    1. You right, I learned that the hard way.
    2. This was the first night we were alone, but we met at a bar I actually left that little part-out cause I thought it wasn't that important.
    3. At the time I didn't think much of it cause people would tell me girls are like that and I was just accepting that its how she is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice