Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel sick and disturbed

She is 16 just a couple of years ago she was playing with toys and didn't have a period yet and you are pushing the issue if kids? You are getting way too ahead of things and you need to ask a trusted adult why. She does want kids if they are half human-cat hybrids. 🙀😼

She is very negative and sounds a bit off/disturbed. You need to talk to a trusted adult about this. Stay far far away from her. You are way too wrapped up in her and she is basically still a kid in a young woman's body.
    Originally Posted by DodgeDude
    She told me she wants to have a I feel like her being so firmly against having children is a deal breaker for me.

Platinum Member
    Well regarding violent fetishes, some people do actually enjoy them in the bedroom with other adults who consent to doing the same. In their outside life they might be not violent at all. However if she says she can't stand children to the point where she would want to kill them (or kill anyone), then that actually is quite disturbing. Just most of the things she said were kind of off and pretty weird. But at the end of the day you can also see that you have very different values. You probably wouldn't be having kids for at least another ten years, but what she thinks about kids and what you think about kids is very drastically different. Having extremely different values even on its own can be a basis for break up.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    She is 16 just a couple of years ago she was playing with toys and didn't have a period yet and you are pushing the issue if kids? You are getting way too ahead of things and you need to ask a trusted adult why. She does want kids if they are half human-cat hybrids. 🙀😼

She is very negative and sounds a bit off/disturbed. You need to talk to a trusted adult about this. Stay far far away from her. You are way too wrapped up in her and she is basically still a kid in a young woman's body.
    its totally okay to say at this age "when i am an adult, i want to have a family with a couple kids. I'd like to go into a trade." i don't think talking about wanting to be a dad SOMEDAY is bad to say. I don't get the sense he is "pushing kids".. but i do think its too soon to reject a young lady if she is not thinking about what her future holds yet.

But YES -- saying you might harm a child is disturbing. Most 16/17 year old girls and boys even if they don't think they want to be a parent when they are adult enjoy playing with toddlers or at least don't hate them. THey enjoy their little cousins or siblings.

Platinum Member
    I once dated this guy who got his marriage annuled for the same reason. While they dated, she hid the fact that she was taking Psychotropic medication. Then after they married, she stopped taking them, and still didn't tell him. 6 months after getting married, she tells him she's going to drown their baby in a bath tub if they ever had kids. And, then as sad as he was, he had the marriage annulled.

It's okay to never want kids. It does not mean you have to be with someone who never wants kids, or can picture harming kids. Plenty of furries in this world!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice