Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LC? NIC? NC? Reconciliation chances? or No?

Platinum Member
    Female dumper here. I broke up with my ex of 10 months about 22 days ago. I have been in NIC (Not initiating contact)/Low Contact with him because he wanted to stay friends and I think he was heart broken from me dumping him. But so was I from his neglect.

Low contact is for people with kids who have to communicate about them or for people that are divesting their household together and need to talk about sales contracts, etc.

He neglected you, but yet in break up, you are continuing that by allowing him to contact you when he wants "because he is sad and wants to be friends".

If someone ignored you, you don't switch to allowing them to contact you on their terms without the pressure of you contacting them anymore.

I suggest that you don't answer his messages and you ask him not to contact you. be done with it.

Agree...The mindless chitchat may seem innocuous, but it's taking up your head-space nonetheless.
    Originally Posted by abitbroken
    I suggest that you don't answer his messages and you ask him not to contact you. be done with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice