Obvious question

Lauralatifa

What happened? Is it a mood/feeling just for today or did something happen with your friends? Did they make fun of you? Don't overshare your feelings with friends. Not everyone is equipped to handle that and a lot of people don't know how to make others feel better or don't have the patience for it. Turn to the people closest to you and be mindful of your outlook and moods. Break ups are hard on everyone. Don't go back on your beliefs or start talking with your ex. Move forwards, keep busy and productive.

What happened? Is it a mood/feeling just for today or did something happen with your friends? Did they make fun of you? Don't overshare your feelings with friends. Not everyone is equipped to handle that and a lot of people don't know how to make others feel better or don't have the patience for it. Turn to the people closest to you and be mindful of your outlook and moods. Break ups are hard on everyone. Don't go back on your beliefs or start talking with your ex. Move forwards, keep busy and productive.

I guess it is my mood today. I have very caring friends, but in the last couple of months we are distant... a lot has happen... in april my friend’s sister commited suicide... anyway... i also got a haircut and didnt like it. Plus, im feeling boring :( and without social skills...

I guess it is my mood today. I have very caring friends, but in the last couple of months we are distant... a lot has happen... in april my friend’s sister commited suicide... anyway... i also got a haircut and didnt like it. Plus, im feeling boring :( and without social skills...

I'm sorry to hear this. Someone I knew also committed suicide when I was in highschool. It was painful for everyone and a shock. You shouldn't feel bad if you want to speak to someone about that (ie. school counsellor to get any emotions/anxiety/fears off your chest). Why not text your friend/s and just say hello? Something like: "Hey.. thought of you today. Hope you're doing ok."

Can you cut your own hair? Probably not recommended for most people but I've always had easy to cut (straight) hair. I haven't been to a hairdresser in over thirty years.

Yes, everything will be alright. I'm sorry you're going through this. The greatest gift you can give yourself is TIME. You need lots of time to heal your wounded heart, however don't shun your friends for too long. Surround yourself with healthy moral support to uplift you and recover.

During other times, have quiet time so you can get back on your feet again.

The breakup was probably the trigger but there’s a lot to be upset about in todays world*

Dr Carus prescribes:

Reduce time on social media.

Learn to meditate, calm your mind and be with yourself.

Healthy diet. Little to no alcohol, fizzy drinks or junk food.

Go for walks in nature.

Plan a trip somewhere.

Volunteer with people or animals that need you.

Start there, rinse and repeat.

The world still needs you Laura* Build a good life, vibrate on a good level and love will find you again*

Carus (BSc) :)

Archived