Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buried Penis

Buried Penis

Every fat guys worse nightmare.
    Question is besides liposuction and weight loss. And underwear or strap ideas

Why not focus on weight loss? There is no easy fixes.

Platinum Member
    How about dieting.

Lay on your back and things should shift to the sides. Have your partner on top.

Weight loss.

Canít be a bigger motivator, plus itís not the size itís the motion in the ocean and if you canít motion because you get tired after 3 minutes well....

Weight loss.

Instead of just a suggestion on an end result, here is advice on how to get to the end result: How about a consultation with a good dietician in order to train you in how to eat healthily as a lifestyle, not just a diet? You are clearly not a person who is happy with their size so do something about that size and take back your power.

In the meantime, as you slowly lose the weight (which is the best way to do it) take up Smackie's suggestion until you can do more.

Well to be fair. The OPer has stated heís never actually even been on a date.

So I think itís safe to say this is an obscure issue he is concerned he may face in the future.

But he isnít there yet so really and truly the only feasible goal within his reach is weight loss. That and working on social skills socializing with the opposite sex.

Gotta crawl before ya walk, my response was tongue and cheek because the question is obscure. He has never actually faced this issue.

It would be best to consult a doctor. You may need medical and/or surgical intervention. At over twice a healthy weight, you need a checkup before beginning any diet/exercise regime. You may also need surgical intervention even after losing weight to restore normal abdominal dimensions and skin.
    Originally Posted by Big b
    I am 29 years old, I'm overweight around 380lbs , I got a big belly.

Got to dig it out back bro.

LOL some of you are funny, if any of you were overweight you would understand. I will say yes I did this to myself its my fault, but I'm trying to change things around. The main reason I brought this buried penis up is that when doing cardio, it weird feeling like ever few mins got to stop and readjust my short/pants... and iv notice the term "Morning Wood" when waking up in the mornings Iv stop having erections like I use too, im wondering if that could be a side effect of the penis issue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice