Me and my boyfriend had a little argument the very first one..i apparently hurt his feelings and altho i reacted to his actions...i apologized for reacting the way i did...and after not returming my texts and calls for 3 days he sent me this text....We teach ppl how to treat us I will never allow you nor anyone to treat me like u tried to tight now I'm not feeling u at all and am not sure if I'm going to continue whatever this is we got going on there is no need to respond.....just know I'm not like everyone else in your life that you can show no regard for then they kissing yo as FTS

Your boyfriend's response was very immature. You've since apologized to him already yet he's not exercising tact with his text. He could've worded it more graciously and diplomatically as opposed to his cold, off putting tone. Instead of texting, have an in person, in depth conversation with him. If he's going to allow this to drag out, then you need to question yourself regarding if you wish to continue a relationship with him or not.

What was the fight about? This is a pretty clear cut breakup text. Not very confusing. Don't respond. Admit to yourself that you're not compatible and let this be over. Reflect on what happened. Do not keep contacting him. Don't let this devolve into games or on/off.

Me and my boyfriend had a little argument

after not returming my texts and calls for 3 days he sent me this text....We teach ppl how to treat us I will never allow you nor anyone to treat me like u tried to tight now I'm not feeling u at all and am not sure if I'm going to continue whatever this is we got going on there is no need to respond.....just know I'm not like everyone else in your life that you can show no regard for then they kissing yo as FTS

Hi...we argued about the fact that i wanted to do something and asked him 3 times and he ignored me...then when he was rwady to leave to go home (he lives an hr and a half from me)....he looked at me because i sent him a text while he was still in my house in my bathroom...and i said i asked u 3 times and u ignored me...so he looks at me after the text and says while rubbing my leg like im some kind of animal awww ur right sweetie i have to write u an IOU...

I felt that was a slap on my face after being at my house 2 days eating and sleeping...i inderstand he works all week and he gets tired but i work also and taking 2-3 hours to do something with the person that he supposedly cares about shouldnt be a chore...so he asked me to walk him out and i told him he knew where the door was to walk himself out....and thats is why im such a horrible person and he will never let me nor anyone treat him him like i TRIED to treat him as his text say...

I dont think what i did was so horrible...and it was our very first argument...i apologized for handling it the way i did but at that point i think i was holding it in for 2 days because why would i have to ask 3 times or suggest lets do something other than being couped up in this room...so ur saying u drive an hr and a half to sleep and eat at my house?...i do believe he can do that at home...he already ended things so i dont think talking would change anything...amd it hurts that it is a distance between us

Im sure many people have arguments everyday i feel hes maming it seem like i did such a horrible thing...almost like hes punishing me...for something that could have been fixed by talking...

He wouldn't last a minute with my Wife! LoL... she calls it as she sees it. I, personally, appreciate that. No walking on eggshells in our house!

When a person asks you something, it's rude not to reply. Even if the reply isn't something the person wants to hear, it's the mature way of dealing with another human being.

You've learned something major about him. He deals with problems with mostly avoidance. If he cared, he'd hash out things with you to come to a consensus. Plus, you're not compatible. He likes to hole up and chill. You want to at least get out in the world for some fun outings. Let him go.

I'd suggest local dating so you can date at a normal pace and get to know a lot quick if someone is right for you or not. Take care.

Dating is not alternating this bed and breakfast routine. Go Out On Dates. If all he wants to do is eat sleep and stay in, etc, dump him. Too many conflicts too dull and too long distance. Just delete his number. Find local single normal men to date who want to do more than hookup. Also find someone who doesn't text like a teenager and is capable of real words and real sentences. His lame texting style may indicate how immature and lazy he his.

being couped up in this room..

Thank you he did tell me from the beginning he wasnt very social..im really not either but once in a while a movie dinner...but obviously thats too much to ask...my apology was useless but at least i showed i take responsibility for my part and i can be vulnerable but i guess i did it with the wrong peraon...

Archived