Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im confused

I think he should...i agree thats not the way to approach a grown woman with this issue and i didnt steal from him i didnt kill his pet i didnt raise my voice or even talked in a bad language to him..

Originally Posted by Heartbroken7
    I think he should...i agree thats not the way to approach a grown woman with this issue and i didnt steal from him i didnt kill his pet i didnt raise my voice or even talked in a bad language to him..
    Did he still from you and kill your pet? Or was that just a comment to make a point?

Im sure many people have arguments everyday i feel hes maming it seem like i did such a horrible thing...almost like hes punishing me...for something that could have been fixed by talking...

To make a point because hes acting like i did something so horrible...that he can never forgive me for...

Im sure many people have arguments everyday i feel hes maming it seem like i did such a horrible thing...almost like hes punishing me...for something that could have been fixed by talking...
    He wouldn't last a minute with my Wife! LoL... she calls it as she sees it. I, personally, appreciate that. No walking on eggshells in our house!

When i said but i apologized im trying to rectify..he said sorry doesnt fix everything you should have thought b4 opening your mouth...

And i feel like what voice did i have if i couldnt express how i felt i said something that he didnt like and hes so hurt he cant even accept my apology

When a person asks you something, it's rude not to reply. Even if the reply isn't something the person wants to hear, it's the mature way of dealing with another human being.

You've learned something major about him. He deals with problems with mostly avoidance. If he cared, he'd hash out things with you to come to a consensus. Plus, you're not compatible. He likes to hole up and chill. You want to at least get out in the world for some fun outings. Let him go.

I'd suggest local dating so you can date at a normal pace and get to know a lot quick if someone is right for you or not. Take care.

How long have you been dating? If it hasn't been long, then you should just walk away and count your losses.. don't even try to argue or reason with him. If it has been a long time, then you should just walk away and count your losses.. don't even try to argue or reason with him.

Dating is not alternating this bed and breakfast routine. Go Out On Dates. If all he wants to do is eat sleep and stay in, etc, dump him. Too many conflicts too dull and too long distance. Just delete his number. Find local single normal men to date who want to do more than hookup. Also find someone who doesn't text like a teenager and is capable of real words and real sentences. His lame texting style may indicate how immature and lazy he his.
    being couped up in this room..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice