A year ago, and half. It was 9 march an I met this girl in snapchat, this was a coincidence.

I liked talked to her immediately and she did also so we talked many hours continuously. I really like her (also translating my language for her) and she say she loves me as hell. But we scared about an long distance relationship because she can't work in my place still, her university is very serious and she can't move right now.

Her family is very observant in islam and I don't think her mum will take me in.

She also does strong drugs but that's okay for me and now I kind of accept this fact.

She is not religious anymore but she still doesn't eat for Ramadan to please her mother .

Anyway we have a problem we have decided to has sex bit she is virgin and very scared.

So I decided to tell her in precise detail my earlier experiences with my other girls and now she menaces me to break up with me because I hurt her as hell.

I don't know what to do, she say she wasn't jealous first and now this.

I just said her that how can she think that I don't love her if I want to take her virginity?

I plan to marry her soon too

Also, she keeps pushing me to have sex with others girls before we met and I don't knosw if it is a tesst or if she want me to them.

I am lost

Slow down and take sex off the table completely. Stop talking about your exes. It's ok to share information with your partner. It is NOT ok to share everything without a filter. If she's meanspirited and using your past against you, don't stand for it. That's called bullying.

Do not have sex with her at all until both of you understand each other more and behave more maturely towards each other.

What strong drugs is she on?

She's is not manipulatribe no I don't agree wiy you hollyi..

She told me she ssnt me to be her first so how can she not love me excuse me ?

She make suffer cause she keep saying how she would like to suck Brad Pitt's youbg but I think she did that during she was high

We haven't met no but we will within 8-10 month

I cannot understand why you would share your sexual past with her. What would you think that would accomplish? Never a good idea.

Drug addicts should be a deal breaker. You must stop making excuses. There are many red flags!

You haven't even met this drug using manipulator and you are going to marry her! You are living in a fantasyland. Find someone local.

I don't know this word "manipulatribe?"

You must think about what you are doing. This girls is clearly just stringing you on. If she's on drugs, then the more you should stay away from her. She is just playing with your emotions. She is probably bored and just wants someone to talk with. If she is pushing you to have sex with other girls and then being jealous when you talk about other girls, then she's clearly just playing with you.

I think you are very young, so please do not put your full trust and confidence on this girl, whom I don't even think you have met already. Be careful.

Archived