Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Girlfriend refriending her ex on fbook (but it's not that simple)

Originally Posted by maaatt
    I disagree that she enjoys men's attention. Though she does enjoy a particular man's attention. I do agree with you though that her faithfulness has proved sketchy.
    Not sure what you are asking us for ???

She's pregnant and just re-friended the dreaded rival Rodrigo on FB. What baby names do you think are good if it's a boy?
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    Not sure what you are asking us for ???

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    She's pregnant and just re-friended the dreaded rival Rodrigo on FB. What baby names do you think are good if it's a boy?
    Hahahaha...

How about Santiago?

I disagree that she enjoys men's attention. Though she does enjoy a particular man's attention. I do agree with you though that her faithfulness has proved sketchy.
    You know how some people say they're going to diet and go to the gym, and they do it for a bit, but then go back to the fried chicken and put on the weight they lost? Those are people who like fried chicken more than they like the gym or dieting or at least value self-discipline.

Someone for whom faithfulness proves sketchy is someone who enjoys the attention of the opposite sex in the same manner as my above straw person enjoys fried chicken.

Riiiiight. She sure doesn't sound innocent to me.

The fact that she even had a fwb scenario with someone like Rodrigo does not speak very highly of her, nor does the cheating.

Hey, at the end of the day you're the one stuck with her. And if you want to turn her into an innocent flower in your mind, so be it.

People do what they have to do in order to get through.

You know how some people say they're going to diet and go to the gym, and they do it for a bit, but then go back to the fried chicken and put on the weight they lost? Those are people who like fried chicken more than they like the gym or dieting or at least value self-discipline.

Someone for whom faithfulness proves sketchy is someone who enjoys the attention of the opposite sex in the same manner as my above straw person enjoys fried chicken.
    Yes. Proof is in the pudding.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time seeing it, OP.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    Yes. Proof is in the pudding.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time seeing it, OP.
    I wouldn't be on here if I didnt see it. I dont think she's innocent.

Platinum Member
    Look OP, you're not going to get a serious and healthy relationship out of this girl.

She has way too much growing up to do. Don't get invested. You will get your heart trampled on if you do.

Platinum Member
    I wouldn't be on here if I didnt see it. I dont think she's innocent.
    But she IS young and hot. I see many people make poor decisions based on their hormones, or "attraction".

I presume you are set up to support your child financially (and possibly her as well). Please try to make sure she's getting proper prenatal care and is living a healthy lifestyle so the child is born healthy.

What you two planning to do with the pregnancy? Continue dating? Move in together? Not have it? Do you both want a child? Do you plan on being separate or apart? Who will move if you decide to live together? Can you afford child support/a child? Can she? If you have it who will provide child care?
    I dont think she's innocent.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Give Advice
Ask For Advice