Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We broke up, it ended badly. I wanna reach out, but should I?

No, don't reach out. You've since wished her the best and said goodbye. There's nothing left to say. Move on with your life WITHOUT her.

Never grovel because it's pathetic. Be stronger and tougher than that.

we were together 9 months and truthfully her behavior was so sweet and kind until maybe 2 months ago, thatís when things changed.
    Really? Because unless this is a different girl, 6 months ago (February) you were posting about how toxic the relationship was. After 2 months. If a relationship is already falling apart during the honeymoon stage, or one or the other or both are trying to force something to work that isn't meant to, then it's unlikely that at 9 months it will actually get better.

OP I am sorry you had to learn this lesson :( however I think this is a life lesson that we all need to learn... if it's bad in the beginning, it will almost always stay that way until someone decides to end it.

Took a little gander through your history...

Buddy? No. No times a million. That thing I said about treating the burn with the fireóyou've been doing that the whole time. Without that impulse there wouldn't be anything here, hard as that is to process. Yeah, things went from down to upófor a minuteóbut things that start with whiplash end in whiplash, most of the time. I've got a little hitch in neck from learning that lesson, but it's worth it. This is yours. Time to step away from the fire and back into yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice