Weird situation with crush

Hope298

Wow I am so shocked at this point I just need advice. I am very much to myself and I don’t have may friends so I’m venting on here. I have known this guy I liked for a pretty long time now. He recently invited me out for a weekend with his friends to celebrate a birthday. He was very affectionate to me and we had a major connection with one another. His friends were all cool as well. Long story short we did get intimate that night and he stays in contact with me till me. I know I just mistook his affection towards me for something way more. He was very respectful throughout the night period. So it’s been about a month and he has really been trying me . He knows I really like him just for who he is. But he swears up and down that it was the D that caused me to like him. If it was that I would voice it but I truly liked him as a person I felt a strong vibe with him personally. D had zero to do with it. Everytime he calls me and I say something sweet he just makes it something that “o u loved the D alot huh” ummm no sir it has nothing to do with it. When i tell him that he thinks I’m just not admitting to it. Like how childish can u be.

Here is the kicker. I am working in the hospital and I am on my way to becoming a neurosurgeon and I also have others things I do on the side sometimes. He actually said to me that he wants to get me pregnant due to he wants a child with a establish woman. Like what! He really said that to me he wants to legit have a family with me because of status. Smh. I have never been in a situation like this before in my life. I regret even liking him but I’ve known him for a long time smh. I feel dumb as crap. He knows I like him and seems like he is just playing with my feelings. I thought this man liked me but clearly he has zero interest.

What/who is "the D"? Doesn't sound like medical jargon. He sounds like a player and an ass. You can do better than this jerk, no?

Stop communicating with him. Delete and block him. He just wants another easy hookup. Idiots like this think telling you to have their baby is some sort of aphrodisiac for women.😱😖

we did get intimate that night and he stays in contact with me

he swears up and down that it was the D that caused me to like him.

D had zero to do with it.

“o u loved the D alot huh”

said to me that he wants to get me pregnant

In the future, don't have sex with a guy until he has real interest in getting to know you, and you see over time that he has the same relationship goals as you.

Learn from your mistake and go no contact with a D who is crude and immature. Don't devalue yourself by associating with people who live in a gutter.

I mean.....what on earth do you like about him or find attractive about his behavior and the way he is treating you? He sounds more than just rude or childish, but kind of psycho. Are you drawn to drama or confuse this kind of psycho babble for love or something? In your shoes I'd be totally turned off and disgusted and delete him from my life. We all make mistakes, get a crush on someone, sleep with someone we shouldn't have, etc...... but you don't keep compounding that.... Once you realize this person is not who you thought they are, you boot them from your life.

While my inner jury is still deliberating about whether "the D" is a narcotic or a part of male anatomy, my inner judge is confident in ruling that this man is about as low and lame as my gender has to offer. Doesn't take neurosurgeon to see that. Being an aspiring neurosurgeon, I think you can see that.

We've all had a dumb night or two. You had one with him, and got spun around a bit. Time to dust off and move on. Give this man a scalpel and he'll stab your heart. Higher standards in the future.

I'm not sure if you are a troll. This is a bit ridiculous.

If you really are on your way to becoming a doctor, I suggest you continue on that path and learn to meet more people. Your street smarts is severely lacking. Let this person go. He's been taunting you and insulting you. Have a little self-respect.

He sounds like a donut. Why even bother honestly?

I really love a good donut but wouldn’t go this far out of my way to eat one.

He wants to keep it about sex OP. When guys talk to us this way it’s because they don’t want to develop a relationship beyond the “D”. That’s why he keeps steering the conversation back to it... and because he is about as smart as a donut clearly.

Your first instinct was right, you mistook his affection for more.

Archived