LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'I'm confused'

Platinum Member
    How many years are you willing to let her control you? When will you get tired of sitting on a shelf waiting and hoping she picks you?

Platinum Member
    I think she is likely seeing someone else and doesn't want to mess things up with him by agreeing to meet you, but doesn't want to write you off completely in case things don't pan out with him.

In any event, she is not on the same page you are. It would be best to stop communicating with her so you can begin to truly heal.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    I think she is likely seeing someone else and doesn't want to mess things up with him by agreeing to meet you, but doesn't want to write you off completely in case things don't pan out with him.

In any event, she is not on the same page you are. It would be best to stop communicating with her so you can begin to truly heal.
    She told me just a couple of days ago she wasn't seeing someone..
    She is hard to read, when we first started seeing eachtiher it took me 7minths to get her in a date. She is quite a shy girl.
    I know deep down she isn't into me anymore. Which is a shame. I'm not putting my life on hold. I am not looking for another relationship right now, I want to focus on other parts of my life. The only relationship I would get into is one woth her but I'm not interested in dating at the moment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice