LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'I'm confused'

Originally Posted by ninjabib
    I'd say shes messing you about and keeping you on the backburner in case something else doesnt work out. I'd move on.
    Thanks l that's not very good.

Gold Member
    I said this elsehwere if someone ever said to me "im not sure, im confused" that is not a "yes i want to be with you" so "im confused" is actually " i do not want to be with you unless nothing else comes up" at best.

I said this elsehwere if someone ever said to me "im not sure, im confused" that is not a "yes i want to be with you" so "im confused" is actually " i do not want to be with you unless nothing else comes up" at best.
    I'm beginning to think that. She told me she would think abiut meeting up, she told me about how she felt towards the end of the relationship, the way I made her feel, it was a shock to me and I never knew that's how I was making her feel. She said she was really upset at the end and I said a lot of things that made her feel bad. All I was trying to do was try and solve the problems we were having. I'm absolutely gutted she felt like this because I never intended to make her feel like that and I don't recall saying anything to make her feel like this. But I guess I must have. She got back in touch the other day, started convo talked for a while and I was waiting for her to say yes or no to meet up, she never did mention it. I didn't want to ask because she said she would let me know.....she's now stopped replying and ignored my last reply to her.

Gold Member
    Yeah if you keep contact/trying to get her back she will generally be cold or ignorsnt when she's got something good going with a other guy and then be all lovey dovey to you when it goes wrong.

Are you going to put your life and happiness on hold and allow her to do this is the question.

Yeah if you keep contact/trying to get her back she will generally be cold or ignorsnt when she's got something good going with a other guy and then be all lovey dovey to you when it goes wrong.

Are you going to put your life and happiness on hold and allow her to do this is the question.
    I guess she doesn't but have the same feelings as I have for her. If she could do that.
    Like you say I'm a back up plan, I just struggle to think she could be like that, maybe she isn't the person I thought she was when we were together .

Gold Member
    Most ex's never really are. I think you see the true side of a person in how they act at a breakup.

Platinum Member
    Yes, you're wasting your time, OP.

She isn't thinking of reconciling. She just doesn't have the stones to come out and tell you that it's not going to happen.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Yes, you're wasting your time, OP.

She isn't thinking of reconciling. She just doesn't have the stones to come out and tell you that it's not going to happen.
    I asked her to meet up. She said she'd think about it....after getting in touch with me twice after she never mentioned it until I asked about it. She told me she was still thinking. She dienst want to build my hopes by saying yes nor does she want to say no and regret saying no. So she said she will tell me when she knows...

So she has all the power now. Keeping you guessing and the waiting game. She could be toying with you to get back at you. Stop contacting her.
    Originally Posted by Hutchypro
    I asked her to meet up. she said she will tell me when she knows...

Gold Member
    Shes keeping her options open and leaving you dangling and putting your life on hold for her. Easy to end this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice