Struggling to believe accept

Lauralatifa

I was with someone for a year. This person would breakup with me almost every week, and would always say she didnt love me anymore etc. after a few days, she would return saying that she does this type of thing because she gets really scared and she loves me a lot...

Well, it was like this for a year. Now, she is saying that she do not wish to keep any form of contact and is not in love with me anymore. But after one year of this torture, is so hard to believe and accept that this time can be for real. Any thoughts? Anyone ever been thru something like this? Please, help me understand because i feel deeply confused.

She's too messed up to date. Get support from groups that resonate with you and get on dating apps to find people who are more sure of who they are and what they want. Is she Bi or questioning?

This person would breakup with me almost every week, and would always say she didnt love me anymore etc. after a few days, she would return saying that she does this type of thing because she gets really scared and she loves me a lot...

What did you get out of this kind of constant drama, tantrums, and utter bs? You should have kicked her out of your life with extreme prejudice the first time she pulled that kind of a stunt on you. Yet here you are pining for more drama and more garbage treatment. What's going on with you that you think you deserve so little? When you get involved with someone who is this disordered and crazy, what do you expect?

Delete her number and get your own head screwed on straight before you try dating again. You really really need to work out why on earth you were willing to put up with this. You deserve better and better is out there.

Archived