Girls wants to make up for flaking but has virtually no time...what should I say

drivenfuture

Hung out with a girl twice, we had a great time, she flaked three straight times, the third time not even a notice...I didnt respond. She apologized profusely and wanted to make it up to me over lunch. I told her i was busy during the day all week but we could do something at night and gave her two nights, Monday and wednesday, she said possibly Monday but had to check her schedule, in asked if Tuesday worked better, she said she worked 11 to 3 but could do after..I said 630, and she said she had to have dinner with her friend so wanted to do earlier, which I didnt want to cuz in work during the day and dont want to rush in and out...I feel like if shes serious about making it up she would have made it a priority on her schedule...should I just tell her I dont think this is gonna work between us?

Unfortunately you both seem to have quite rigid schedules. When interest on both sides is this low, everyone is too busy. You don't have to tell her anything after 2 hangouts. Stop asking her out.

I told her i was busy during the day all week but we could do something at night and gave her two nights, Monday and wednesday,

she said possibly Monday but had to check her schedule,

in asked if Tuesday worked better, she said she worked 11 to 3 but could do after..

I said 630, and she said she had to have dinner with her friend so wanted to do earlier, which I didnt want to cuz in work during the day and dont want to rush in and out...

I feel like if shes serious about making it up she would have made it a priority on her schedule.

Are you perhaps consistently pursuing women who are out of you league? Don't rely on an attractive woman for your self worth, you need to obtain that on your own, first.

Yeah. It seems that he does, as he is emotionally unavailable; otherwise, he would choose women who are not involved and show interest in him.

In two months, he has written about three different women.

Hung out with a girl twice, we had a great time, she flaked three straight times, the third time not even a notice...I didnt respond. She apologized profusely and wanted to make it up to me over lunch. I told her i was busy during the day all week but we could do something at night and gave her two nights, Monday and wednesday, she said possibly Monday but had to check her schedule, in asked if Tuesday worked better, she said she worked 11 to 3 but could do after..I said 630, and she said she had to have dinner with her friend so wanted to do earlier, which I didnt want to cuz in work during the day and dont want to rush in and out...I feel like if shes serious about making it up she would have made it a priority on her schedule...should I just tell her I dont think this is gonna work between us?

Seriously? this is even a question?

She flaked out 3 times and you give her a 4th opportunity and even though she wants to make it up to you, she won't commit to date and the one date in question, you get pushed back after she prioritizes her dinner date with her friend?

No and no

Archived