Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amicable Separation

So sorry to hear this Chelly* Grief is a beeyatch and I'm not a fan of it myself*

But you are right....You will heal and you will be ok....

I was 49 when I got divorced. Didn't even get to have a 50th as I was clinging to life at that stage and the last thing I felt like doing was celebrating....anything!

Mine went pretty smoothly, for her anyway. Mainly because she had everything lined up before I even knew what was happening....I broke down in a massive way....Doing a bit better now....

My mum was 76 when she met her now boyfriend and they've been together 10 years :) Jus' sayin'.....

Breakups are one of the hardest things we can go through, but luckily you've been part of the ENA family for quite some time so you definitely know: You Are Not Alone*

As far as amicable goes, all you can do is take care of your part and hope the other party does the same!

((Hugs))

Carus*

Thank you Carus! It is up and down, I have my waaaaaahhhh moments. but I am so determined to get better. So determined. Thank you all for your kind words.

ChellyV

You truly are not alone in this. I would suggest you read some threads on the divorce forum. I will bet good money you will find more than a few stories in there that resonate with you personally and the one that don't will make you think you are glad you didn't have to go through what they did.

There is some small comfort in knowing you aren't the only one that has gone or is going through something very similar.

Keep posting, there are always people here willing to listen.

Lost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice