ButterflyWrists

So, it's been a very exciting and nerve wracking couple of months. We got engaged in August, and I started my new job not long ago. And I'm now roughly 9 weeks pregnant.

Had a scan yesterday due to a small bleed, no cause found, and heart beat seen. Omg I'm so in love already! No inkling on the sex and really don't mind as long as our baby is happy and healthy 😍.

I've not got many symptoms, unless my cats decide to eat a mouse in front of me lol.

Best wishes for a continued healthy pregnancy! i spotted some in week 5 and 6 but it resolved. First saw the heartbeat in my 9th week too! I was 8 months pregnant at our wedding!

I had more than an inkling on gender -I just knew it was a boy and even though I thought i'd always wanted a girl when I got pregnant I knew I just wanted a healthy baby, then I knew it was a boy and was thrilled! At 16 weeks my inkling was confirmed.

Best wishes!!

I saw baby again yesterday, found the potential cause of the bleed too, a little implantation bleed above the sac.

I have a video of babies heart beat now, I love it!!

I do wish I didn't get irrationally moody over dumb things, the other day it was cause my fiance cooked too much pasta *eye roll* ah well, he's being very patient with me and caring. I love him and our life so much.

I saw baby again yesterday, found the potential cause of the bleed too, a little implantation bleed above the sac.

I have a video of babies heart beat now, I love it!!

I do wish I didn't get irrationally moody over dumb things, the other day it was cause my fiance cooked too much pasta *eye roll* ah well, he's being very patient with me and caring. I love him and our life so much.

I think it's normal to get more emotional/fragile but try to be self-aware and not react so you subject your fiance to it. Also good training for when the baby comes. Be patient and caring with him too -his body isn't changing but this is a huge adjustment for him.

Not a doctor but I thought implantation bleeding happened much earlier. I spotted too, never got it checked out, it resolved on its own . Glad all is ok!

I am trying not to react, and apologising as soon as I've over reacted or as soon as I realise I have. It's just very annoying being wound up by stupid things.

I also thought that, but I did see a slight bleed during the scan, 2cm but should clear up. The bleeding seems to be very other day.

Yes, I spotted some too and I'm glad you have the scan. So there's a Daniel Tigers episode- a kids show -where they tell the kids through the character - you have to say "sorry" and "how can I help"- so that the person you've wronged knows you want to choose a different reaction next time. It is very annoying to be wound up by stupid things -I agree! It's great that you know that and know the cause -it helps a lot in choosing a different reaction. I know it's so hard and it's good to start laying the groundwork now for being a good team as parents even when the going is rough. Good luck and hope today is better!

More bleeding today, bright red. No clots and only when I wipe. But it's scared the poop out of me yet again. Early pregnancy unit doesn't open until 9am and unsure if they'll be able to scan me today :(

Damnit we tried for 19 months for this, I can't lose our baby.

Two things -I had that too and it was fine. My older sister basically had her period through much of her last pregnancy and didn't know she was pregnant until over 3 months along (many years ago). That baby has two babies of her own now. Of course get it checked out -I totally understand and I wish you all the best!!!!!

Ok scrap that. Half hour ago I lost a blood clot. I'm hoping and praying that it's the bleed that's leaving and I'm not losing baby. Totally heartbroken right now.

Wishing you all the best. Not a doctor and from what I learned I'd get checked out if you feel pain at this point. Take care of yourself and we are here if you need support.

Sch? No they've not recommended anything.

I've let my job know what's going on, and they asked me the same thing. They're going to look into ways they can help me, because obviously now I can't have any medication for my nerve pain.

I'm only doing part time do going to rest up as much as possible in between 😊

Archived