LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy journal

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    I am trying not to react, and apologising as soon as I've over reacted or as soon as I realise I have. It's just very annoying being wound up by stupid things.

I also thought that, but I did see a slight bleed during the scan, 2cm but should clear up. The bleeding seems to be very other day.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    I am trying not to react, and apologising as soon as I've over reacted or as soon as I realise I have. It's just very annoying being wound up by stupid things.

I also thought that, but I did see a slight bleed during the scan, 2cm but should clear up. The bleeding seems to be very other day.
    Yes, I spotted some too and I'm glad you have the scan. So there's a Daniel Tigers episode- a kids show -where they tell the kids through the character - you have to say "sorry" and "how can I help"- so that the person you've wronged knows you want to choose a different reaction next time. It is very annoying to be wound up by stupid things -I agree! It's great that you know that and know the cause -it helps a lot in choosing a different reaction. I know it's so hard and it's good to start laying the groundwork now for being a good team as parents even when the going is rough. Good luck and hope today is better!

More bleeding today, bright red. No clots and only when I wipe. But it's scared the poop out of me yet again. Early pregnancy unit doesn't open until 9am and unsure if they'll be able to scan me today :(
    Damnit we tried for 19 months for this, I can't lose our baby.

Platinum Member
    More bleeding today, bright red. No clots and only when I wipe. But it's scared the poop out of me yet again. Early pregnancy unit doesn't open until 9am and unsure if they'll be able to scan me today :(
    Two things -I had that too and it was fine. My older sister basically had her period through much of her last pregnancy and didn't know she was pregnant until over 3 months along (many years ago). That baby has two babies of her own now. Of course get it checked out -I totally understand and I wish you all the best!!!!!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Praying for you sweetheart!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    How are you doing ?

Thank you both! I'm doing ok, triage said unless bleeding gets heavier I'll be ok. Only had that but once yesterday. Lots of pain but I'm pretty sure that's growing pains.
    Pregnancy is stressful!

Ok scrap that. Half hour ago I lost a blood clot. I'm hoping and praying that it's the bleed that's leaving and I'm not losing baby. Totally heartbroken right now.

Platinum Member
    Ok scrap that. Half hour ago I lost a blood clot. I'm hoping and praying that it's the bleed that's leaving and I'm not losing baby. Totally heartbroken right now.
    Wishing you all the best. Not a doctor and from what I learned I'd get checked out if you feel pain at this point. Take care of yourself and we are here if you need support.

Wishing you the best Butters. ❤️

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice