Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What should my friend do?

It all seems a bit weird and triangular. Just mind your own business and distance yourself from stuff like this.

Could the fwb be the husband? He's the one who allegedly went through the phone and then posted about Ted.
    Originally Posted by maew
    And that's how the wife / best friend found out about the affair! Good thing the FWB didn't use her name....

did you not see where I said she asked me for my opinion or help? So I must know somewhat of the story.

trust me I know he loves her.She is my best friend and he brought nice big house for them like 2 days after her birthday.
    He is trying to make things work for them.

Ok does anyone read and still ignore. Again she asked me so if someone asked me just as I do on here you're going to get a description of what's going on. Of course she is my best friends so I am going to know even more. Did I not just say she asked me. I'm not going tell her I don't know everything but I try to compare answers.

Huh.. Is my friends the only guys? what are you even talking about

Everything is true but she is asking for my opinion. I don't know how to answer her. You're right about maybe somethings I don't know but what she shares with me but the stuff I see on my own I think he just having fun because he known her for long time so he comforts her. They just talk a lot through texting, via chat

ok I'm trying.. thanks

First of all you are wrong number 2 this man is not cheating.Why should she get mad at him he is not even cheating. It is a woman he used to have sex with when they were 20 yrs old everyone here is older now almost 50. They just stayed and remain friends. I told my friend it's no big deal. they been chatting for yrs.My friend told me one time he was around he slipped up with her and it was big mistake 5 yrs ago but since then they brought new house together, they go away together. Her husband and the woman have mutual friends.

If you read post you would see that she asked stop trying turn this post around. If someone that's close to you complains about stuff all the time
    you are going to know a lot about it. Don't try to create a post for yourself on mine make your own. This about my friend and her husband and his female friend he known for yrs. I don't think she should throw her marriage away for someone he doesn't even see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice