LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scapegoating

Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    Thanks Cherylyn! This is so true. We all need to think of ourselves, because if we are unwell, those that matter to us the most will suffer.
    That's right. When I was younger, I always wanted to be a "do gooder" and I've since changed. Nowadays, I do what I want when I want on my own terms. I maintain peace with everyone all the while. I've found inner peace this way and my pace is no longer frenetic.

Regarding disrespectful people, all you can do is choose NOT to engage. Learn to walk away or avoid them. I've tried everything and nothing else works. Go your own way in this life and create healthy boundaries for yourself forever.

So... my sister who has turned my family against EVERY woman I have ever been with sent me a Christmas card and my Son a Christmas card. My card did not have my wife's name on it (OK, we aren't married, but have been living together happily and in love for 11 years).

My wife's response upon handing me the mail... "Your sister is such a (insert "c" word here)". LMAO. The funny thing is my wife won't even bat an eyelash at this!

Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    So... my sister who has turned my family against EVERY woman I have ever been with sent me a Christmas card and my Son a Christmas card. My card did not have my wife's name on it (OK, we aren't married, but have been living together happily and in love for 11 years).

My wife's response upon handing me the mail... "Your sister is such a (insert "c" word here)". LMAO. The funny thing is my wife won't even bat an eyelash at this!
    She sounds mean. Is there a reason though why you both won't tie the knot? Is it political?

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    She sounds mean. Is there a reason though why you both won't tie the knot? Is it political?
    Both been married twice before, we're happy, so we figured.. why change things! She's my beneficiary in my will...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice