Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should i reach out to my ex or not?

Platinum Member
    Finding a girl is not the answer to how you feel about yourself. That's a bandaid.

What is something you've always wanted to do? What's your dream job? Is there somewhere you've always wanted to travel to? An event or place you'd like to see or go to? Something you have always wanted to do or try?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Finding a girl is not the answer to how you feel about yourself. That's a bandaid.

What is something you've always wanted to do? What's your dream job? Is there somewhere you've always wanted to travel to? An event or place you'd like to see or go to? Something you have always wanted to do or try?
    I know that.

I'm not sure. I used to have dreams, but now i'm just depressed all the time.

I wish i didn't post here. it has brouht back memories. WHne i used a fake account to message that dude he said that my ex "messaged heaps of my mates and she is a big slu1t " . God i can't believe it. Who knows how many men she was sleeping with and stuff or has slept with. I'm thinking 50+

So? She doesn't have to report to you. After you dumped her and decided to have sex anyway you wear condoms. You did not want to be exclusive, so what's your beef? If you are that worried about STDs go to a doctor, become a monk or wear protection. STD worries don't cause people to catfish and stalk.

Don't use the STD line when it's really about insane jealousy possessiveness and pathological stalking. Just stop, you're in the danger-zone with this line of thinking. All you have to do is get over yourself and move on.
    Originally Posted by angelo44
    The problem was that she was flat out lying to me about sleeping with other men whilst still talking to me and sleeping with me.

Bronze Member
    I know that.

I'm not sure. I used to have dreams, but now i'm just depressed all the time.

I wish i didn't post here. it has brouht back memories. WHne i used a fake account to message that dude he said that my ex "messaged heaps of my mates and she is a big slu1t " . God i can't believe it. Who knows how many men she was sleeping with and stuff or has slept with. I'm thinking 50+
    If somebody really behaved like that, why do you still give a rat's a$$ about her? I mean seriously... where is your dignity and self worth?

I am finding it very hard to break up with my girlfriend because she is a genuinely lovely, faithful, honest, generous, kind and wonderful human being who loves me. If I found out she was recklessly promiscuous and did not respect me, let alone love me, I would have broken up with her instantly (and then immediately got checked for STDs), and whilst I might be very disappointed and heartbroken because I somehow totally misread a person, I would get over it pretty quickly because somebody like that is not worth shedding tears over.

At this point I kind of hope you are making up her flaws to feel better about being rejected by her. But either way, it is not healthy in the slightest.

Oh and as Wiseman pointed out, this catfishing, stalking etc is beyond creepy and bordering on criminal. Go find a good therapist and sort yourself out.

That and catfishing is far from "love". It's all about you and using people and abusing the internet to catfish and stalk for your own amusement, wrath and sick revenge. Go to a psychiatrist if you are depressed. "Love" does not make people unhinge like this. You need to see a doctor and a therapist. Stop harassing her.
    She was like an anti depressant for me.

7. 09-19-2019, 10:00 AM
    Reason
    Disrespectful/Flaming

8. 09-19-2019, 10:01 AM

9. 09-19-2019, 10:02 AM

10. 09-19-2019, 10:07 AM

11. 09-19-2019, 10:12 AM

I did a reverse phone look up from a number on my family plan bill that was called multiple times a day, at the same times every day (right after I left for work, right before I came home, etc...). And sure enough my ex was cheating on me. However, we were married and had a child.

I can understand the OP being curious as to what was going on, but this was an 8 month relationship.. I think you are obsessing a bit over this angelo.

You have your answer, I would just move on...

Bronze Member
    You are beyond help if you cannot reflect on anything anyone has said here and just treat it as personal attacks. Believe it or not, everything I have said was in good faith to help you.

But that is not really why you are here. You just wanted to vent, wanted some attention, wanted some validation for how you feel, wanted somebody to say, "yeah you did have something special, go contact her again, maybe you'll get her back, good luck dude!" or maybe "oh yeah she's a horrible b1tch! you're a good man, don't worry, it's going to be alright!"

I could say those things, but it would be pointless.

Anyway I am done here. Good luck with your life.

Platinum Member
    The concern stems from your original post, where you wanted support for contacting her to try to get her back, to "reattract" her.

Now you've done a complete 180 and think she's an awful person.

It's difficult to know where your head's at.

She is not the cause of your depression or losing your job.
    after our break up she blocked me on facebook and deleted me on snapchat.

I wrote her a letter 2 weeks later telling her i apologise for the things i said and i appreciate our time together.

She messaged me saying she is in a relationship now and not to contact her

i've been fired from my job due to this break up.

Hi Guys i have decided that i will go to the gym she goes to next week and go each day in a hope to reattract her and run into her

any tips for when i see her?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice