Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you often Day Dream About What Once Was ?? Life, Relationships, Etc.

Change the way you think. Instead of thinking of the good old days, create the good NEW days which starts today. Develop the power of positive thinking. Don't wallow in your misery and become all doom and gloom. Change your perspective and as in judo, use forward motion to improve your life.

What really gets me is how fast the last ten years have gone by! I do feel good about them because I've been working hard and accomplishing my goals. And I've been fortunate to be in a happy relationship for much of that time. But it's really stunning how much has changed... the future isn't as wide open for me as it once was, and that feels a bit heavy.

I often think of certain decisions I made in the past I wish I could change. But I am working on manifesting my dream life, heck got nothing else to do. Live in the moment? So I just make plans and try for the impossible because my day to day would have me suicidal, if this really was all there is.

I've achieved goals. I create more goals, small ones, big ones. I'm very goal oriented. Just found out I have an expiration date, I am not going to live forever. Not dying just see the signs of future health issues. So specific health goals are yet other goals.

Life is only over when it's really over. Thankfully that will happen one day. But I'm going to enjoy myself as much as possible in the meantime. Pursuing dreams is part of that fun. I may look foolish but frankly that's the least of my concerns, experiences are my thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice