Should I just leave him alone?

honeybun35

Although my fwb acted jealous by going through my cell phone. He also is too busy for me. I texted him yesterday and I didn't get no reply back. So I texted him saying you must be busy just saying hi. Well little bit after that he texted saying he was in a pool tournament. I didn't say anything until this morning. I texted him oh ok. Then I texted him how are you. His reply was ok but busy.He is the same guy who snooped through my phone and got another guys name and posted about him on Facebook. I don't understand why he is too busy so maybe I will be busy too.

yea but did you see my post where I said he went through my phone and made a post on Facebook about when her conversations are short with you they are longer with someone else than he put maybe it is the guy name he found on my phone. So you mean breathe I let him breath and he felt I was texting someone else.

Yeah, I'd start getting busy.

Busy people aren't bored. Busy, non-bored people tend not to get obsessed with FWBs, particularly those who snoop through phones and post nonsense on social media. Busy, non-bored people find all that boring, not interesting.

Your posting history, if I can be honest, is a kind of case study in what happens to adults who are very bored. If you were under 17, I'd treat it differently, but I think you're closer to 17x2.

Thank this man in your head, and your time together, for letting you know how bored you got during a juncture in life. Then go out and get busy.

You need to stop being so focused on this guy. Try to change your focus. Find other friends, find other hobbies, watch movies, go for walks. But find your own life and not constantly wondering what he's doing or sending silly texts to see if he will message back.

This guy is not as interested as you want him to be. That's obvious. He is wanting to do other things. He knows how to contact you, he just doesn't want to.

Let it go, stop chasing.

hes the one that's unemployed I work all day

Then, why do you bother with any of this nonsense?

Do you do anything outside of work that is fulfilling? Have you considered volunteering and getting involved in your community? Do you have a social life: friends, hobbies, activities, etc...?

Do you want him to be your boyfriend? It sounds to me like maybe you both want more than just FWBs but you both suck at talking like adults.

That's what the core of this situation feels like to me. He is distancing himself because he thinks you're into other people and you can't seem to stop obsessing over him. That's not a FWB dynamic. One or both of you has caught feelings and you both need to figure out (and discuss) what you want from each other. And it may end up that a departure is for the best, but communicate .

my fwb

I'd ask myself at what point I'm willing to outgrow this messy 'fwb' stuff, and decide instead that I'm relationship material. That's the point at which you can speak clearly about what you are looking for with every new guy you meet, and you'll own the discretion to screen out any guy who isn't clear about looking for the same thing.

FWB is for kids. Consider WHY, and make a better choice.

Archived