Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

He was excited when we found out. And it seems that excitement has faded now. So maybe that is a factor

Weve been together a year and Ive known him for years since we went to school together.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Mjdino
    Weve been together a year and Ive known him for years since we went to school together.
    Oh, so you got pregnant right away. Going to school together and "knowing" him isn't the same as being a committed couple. Add in a baby (you didn't answer if the baby was planned or a "surprise" so I presume it was unplanned) right off the bat and he's apparently feeling some kind of way.

But he should talk to you about it instead of having tantrums or reacting immaturely. And you should be secure enough to not feel like checking his underwear is something you need to do. If not, a serious talk and counseling is called for.

Are you getting appropriate prenatal care? You need to discuss this privately and confidentially with your doctor and get tested for blood-borne and sexually transmitted diseases. You could be endangering your unborn child and yourself. Talk to your doctor asap, particularly since this keeps happening.

At this point you do not know what his extracurricular activities entail. He's effectively shut you down and you are overdoing it with the 'cool gf' nonsense. Move out and go live with your family until you are safe and have answers from a doctor, not excuses from a liar who's out prowling at night..

For all you know he could be raping women or having male-male encounters. Get To A Doctor!
    Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Depending on the amount of blood found, I'd have to wonder if he was using protection.

Originally Posted by Mjdino
    We havent had sex in months. He wont touch me. Ive tried and he wont. So no we didnt have sex. He said he went to his buddies house and had to walk home. He tells me his penis is dry because of how much hes working and having to shower. He doesnt complain about pain.
    You know this is a bunch of BS. The question now is what are you going to do about it or are you just going to do nothing and pretend its all good?... which of course is your prerogative regardless of what we would do if in your shoes.

7. 09-15-2019, 04:38 PM

Yeah Ive been getting proper prenatal care from th get go

9. 09-15-2019, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by TeeDee
    I'm not saying she shouldn't get to the bottom of this but because all of this can be explained for reasons other than cheating I think she can't jump to conclusions, especially while she's hormonal & not thinking straight. Paranoia is not a reason to give up on a relationship. A UTI is far more probable then an affair.
    If the guy really didnt do anything wrong, and there's a good reason for blood in his underwear, he should tell the pregnant girlfriend what happened! The silence is deafening.

Platinum Member
    Plus, I was not delusional or "not thinking straight" while I was pregnant. Not sure why that belief is being perpetuated, that pregnant women are "hormonal" and therefore irrational.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    For all you know he could be raping women

This was unfortunately my first thought when you said blood in the underwear. You deserve better explanation for that. What friend was he out with? I know it's not bulletproof but can they confirm?

Platinum Member
    The blood is very suspect.

it didn't somehow magically migrate from a boxer in the ring into his underwear, so please discount that ridiculous theory. It is also likely not a UTI.

Given what you have said about the lack of a sex life between you two now, and his odd explanation for the blood being there - my strong suspicion is that yes, he had sex with someone else while he was gone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice