Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    How does THAT explain how the blood got in his underwear??? ... and no, he did not get it from the fight unless he was sitting there watching with just his tighty whities on. That is the most implausible excuse he could ever give you and if you believed it then I would question your own better judgement about the difference between "trust" and "blind trust."

Just how close is he to this "friend?"

One further thought: If by that quote above he meant you and he had sex before he went out then that could be your blood. How far along in your pregnancy are you? Did you two have sex before he went out?
    Are you certain he is not bi?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by justicegrl
    Exactly. No disrespect to anyone else's opinion, but I find it unsettling the stories some women will concoct in their minds to avoid facing reality.

Goes out after midnight. Gone for two hours, comes home, jumps in shower, blood found on undewear.

But it's a UTI infection? That he developed while out from midnight till 2:00 am? Unlikely.
    It is a big stretch.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Are you certain he is not bi?
    That's what I was getting at without making the jump right to it without any proof. I'd also like to know if they had sex before he went out to see if it may be her blood. Would like to know how far along in the pregnancy she is.

4. 09-15-2019, 01:23 PM

I agree but I'm just trying to rule out a possibility or two before concluding what may very well be the obvious.

7. 09-15-2019, 01:32 PM

We havenít had sex in months. He wonít touch me. Iíve tried and he wonít. So no we didnít have sex. He said he went to his buddies house and had to walk home. He tells me his penis is ďdryĒ because of how much heís working and having to shower. He doesnít complain about pain.

We havenít had sex in months so itís not like itís mine. He wonít even touch me

I tried to talk to him a few hours later once things settled down. He got defensive and upset with me and made me feel like I was in the wrong for being curious. He then started getting angry and Asked if I needed to smell his junk to clear his name.. becoming petty

Sorry this is happening. It seems his life is something that doesn't have much to do with you. Being the "cool gf' may stop the fights, but he's acting for himself, by himself. It's sad that there is so much you don't know about him, that underwear checking happens.
    Originally Posted by Mjdino
    Iím not one to blow him up with texts or stress.

I checked his underwear and there was blood in the crotch and thigh area. Iíve seen it before with us before. I confronted him about it calmly and he got defensive and said it was gross but weíve done it before.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Mjdino
    I tried to talk to him a few hours later once things settled down. He got defensive and upset with me and made me feel like I was in the wrong for being curious. He then started getting angry and Asked if I needed to smell his junk to clear his name.. becoming petty
    How did he react when you found out you were pregnant? Was the child planned?

Depending on the amount of blood found, I'd have to wonder if he was using protection. If not, you have more on your plate besides his possible cheating.

How long have you known him?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice