Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newborn on the way soon

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    I agree with Snny but would not go there at all with your boyfriend about "rather get autism than die" -please do not feed into the ridiculous rumor mill and fear mongering about autism. It's not true and repeating it simply perpetuates it. I know Snny doesn't think so either but even mentioning it these days gets it twisted again into some semblance of reality.
    The studies have been debunked big time and most kids who are autistic have a parent, uncle,or something etc who also has some varying degree of autism. but it wasn't diagosed. It was just a relative who was a "little different" or was labeled "retarded" or "eccentric". +

honestly, please do not allow this baby to live with his child while you are still unmarried. Go to counseling if you feel it will help. You need to defend your child. My sister won't let ANYONE who is unvaccinated visit her infant (unless you are another infant too young to have all your vaccinations), or anyone sick and no one who is unvaccinated can visit my 97 year old grandma. period. No negotiations or exceptions

Platinum Member
    Just to be clear I agree that the myth of the autism and vaccines connection is just that - a myth with no basis and invoking it risks reviving it.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Just to be clear I agree that the myth of the autism and vaccines connection is just that - a myth with no basis and invoking it risks reviving it.
    I know :) I was directing that at the OP and agreeing with you/adding to what you said.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by abitbroken
    I know :) I was directing that at the OP and agreeing with you/adding to what you said.
    I figured as much but it's such a sensitive topic I just wanted to be absolutely sure.

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Thread closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice