Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was I wrong for sharing that post with a former fwb?

What does Ted think? 🤔
    Originally Posted by honeybun35
    was it a good idea that I shared it with the person that was mentioned in the post.
    Last edited by Wiseman2; 09-13-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Platinum Member
    How old are you?

If anyone went through my phone without my permission, my relationship with them is over. Done.

Never trust anyone who is a red flag or once you know what they're capable of as the dark side of their unsavory character. If you can't trust a person to be a decent human being, this is the continued risk you take.

Drop betraying, deceitful, shady, characters that don't quite ring true to you. They're yesterday's trash IMO.

Originally Posted by bluecastle
    There is not wrong or right in this really.

From the bleacher seats what I see is a person (you) who enjoys both stirring the pot, having the pot stirred, and who seeks out like-minded souls as friends, FWBs, and FWBs-turned-friends.

One FWB is jealous of a former FWB, and handles that in a way (snooping, maudlin FB posting) befitting of a tween. Pot stirred. Your response to that is, well, also tween-like: creating threads on the internet, sharing it with the former FWB, and probably enjoying the dramatic buzz of talking about all that together over messages that, as history shows, the current FWB will read and react to. Stirred pot meets stirred pot meets stirred pot.

This gives you something you enjoy. Cool. Enjoy it. Nothing "wrong" with doing things we like doing. Seems like the dudes enjoy it on the same level, so no one is being played.
    Definite attention seeking behavior, the giveaway was the OPers response:

Originally Posted by honeybun35
    Um.sweet heart this is not an assumption. Everyone including the person who's name was mentioned knows how obvious that he put his name on the post .He was on my phone.I saw him out it down.He never even knew the guy name.Not to worry? Yes I am he was looking at my messages that's how he got my friend name No one cheating he's a friend.
    The attitude given in response to someone who answered her question of ‘ did he snoop on my phone’ if you’re sure he did, why take the time to post? You clearly want to keep talking about it.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I've asked this on your other threads about this situation. Are you the one who wants this FWB to turn into a relationship?
    I guess I'll ask again on tomorrow's thread.

Yup^^. We're just ladles here, keeping the pot stirring. All good. I suspect somewhere in there is a desire for something...different in all this and maybe talking it out, even in this manner, helps. In time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice