Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unsure if he cheated or is telling the truth?

Talk about reaching into the very bottom of the barrel and pulling out the most rotten fish you can find....

What on earth are you getting out of trying to force yourself into this "relationship". You call yourself a gf, but he doesn't treat you as one. At best he is a user who treats you as a casual convenience, at worst he is a creep who is cheating and leading a double life. Either way, when someone keeps you a secret.....it's never for good reason.... If he suddenly became more "open" after your so called friend contacted his long term gf, it's only because she had the sense to dump him and kick him out with extreme prejudice...unless he manages to convince her that you are some psycho and he totally didn't cheat.

Your "surprises".....just be honest - you were checking up on him because your gut instinct was ringing alarms on full blast and it was correct. You saw with your own eyes that he is involved with someone else. So what more do you need?

Get rid of him, stop wasting all your time and effort on this mess. I mean you could throw a dart on a street and hit a better guy at random. Block, delete, get out there and meet someone who is at least half decent. After as low as you've stooped with this one, pretty much any guy would be a wast improvement. For you to stick around for even one more minute is beyond crazy.

Also, stop and rethink what you are doing with dating and how you are behaving. Do you seriously think that bending over backwards to do things for a guy who doesn't reciprocate will get you into a healthy relationship? It doesn't work like that. The only thing it will get you is being used and abused. You seriously need to sort out how you approach relationship and learn when to walk away. A guy who sneaks around, keeps you a secret, lies to you, etc, etc, etc, - you don't walk, you don't run, you sprint for the hills. Sprint......well unless you just love drama, stalking, fighting, and being a side chic....in that case....carry on as you are.....

2. 09-13-2019, 02:56 PM

You are exhibiting Stage 5 Clinger aka stalker behavior with this guy... showing up unannounced at his sporting events, to pick him up at the airport, at his house with food, stalking his and his "friend's" social media.

Not only that but it's would seem that he wants her to be his girlfriend...the fact that he is inviting her out in public with him to his games, taking her on trips, etc... would indicate that his interest is in her.

Here's the thing.. if a guy is truly interested in you, he will ask you to participate in his life, he will be consistent and committed and want to take you out in public vs avoiding you as much as possible.

IMO that he is using both of you should be off putting enough for you to end this "relationship" as it were.

I've been married for a long, long time but if I ever find myself single (God forbid) and involved with a man like this, just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Girl, you have zero trust in this man and for good reason.

Get real with yourself and sit down and figure out why you settle for so little. When you are on and off with someone, it's natures way of telling you that you're with the wrong person.

Trust is very important and being with someone you can't trust is slowly shredding away at your self worth and you've dropped your self-respect as well...

Can I ask why you didn't just volunteer to pick him up at the airport when he told you he would take Uber instead of showing up at the airport unannounced to him? Clearly your gut told you what you found out when you got there. Why put up with that as a steady diet?

If you're willing to put up with an 'on off' relationship in the first place, it's all down hill from there--no matter what either of you 'do'.

Raise your bar.

7. 09-18-2019, 11:33 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice