Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I donít know what to do please help

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by eggeggegg
    thanks everyone for the advice!! however i am confused as to what he wants as well. he still keeps my photo up on his social media, despite adjusting and deleting some other posts. he also initiated some texts. so i am just very confused about everything because he keeps running hot and cold
    He broke up with you. The relationship is no more.

He reaches out because he likes the attention. He wants nothing else.

Perhaps, you should find a counselor to help you move on.

You must go complete no contact. This means blocking and deleting.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 09-12-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Originally Posted by eggeggegg
    thanks everyone for the advice!! however i am confused as to what he wants as well. he still keeps my photo up on his social media, despite adjusting and deleting some other posts. he also initiated some texts. so i am just very confused about everything because he keeps running hot and cold
    It's a better idea to limit any contact with him. Delete him off your social media and don't add him back on again. Let him know you prefer your own privacy and want some time to yourself. I don't think you've accepted the break up and it's doing you a lot of harm. It's not sinking in that both of you are not together anymore. He shouldn't be texting or calling you at all. I'm not a fan of ignoring anyone so I'd prefer letting an ex or someone know that I need that privacy or time on my own. There's no point misleading anyone either including yourself. It's over. I wouldn't place any importance on his behaviours at school or whom he's talking to. What he does from now onwards is not your business. Let go.

3. 09-12-2019, 06:43 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice