Do you think he went through my phone?

honeybun35

My fwb posted on Facebook the other day.It says fellas if her conversations are getting shorter with you they're getting longer with someone else.I don't know maybe Ted.

Ok so that's name I use but Ted is another male friend of mine.We chat on messenger .

Last week when we were together I think he may have looked through my phone or was this a coincidence?

I wouldn't make assumptions about anything since no real harm is being displayed here.

You, however, sound guilty in your post. Are you emotionally cheating on your bf?

Edit: Oh, I missed that this is just a FWB situation. Now I'm confused on what you're even concerned about. Just the speculation of an invasion of privacy? You have very little to go on with that suspicion. I'd just not worry about it for now unless you have a real reason to suspect such a thing.

Seems a bit classless and unnecessary to me considering he mentioned Ted (your friend) publicly on a social media website. It only tells me he doesn't have any boundaries and is not respectful of you as a person. Friends with benefits doesn't give someone the license to act poorly. You might want to reconsider this person in your life. Discretion and respect are traits you should look out for in others.

You need to use a passcode on your phone. Also reset all your passwords. Review and check all your social media privacy settings. Get rid of dead weight and reset things so that only people you know can view c your content or message you. If someone went through it, it's too late for that but it's not too late to use your phone in a smarter manner, Don't leave it unattended and keep it locked with a passcode.

Also get rid of the fwb if you can't trust him.

My fwb posted on Facebook the other day.

Um.sweet heart this is not an assumption. Everyone including the person who's name was mentioned knows how obvious that he put his name on the post .He was on my phone.I saw him out it down.He never even knew the guy name.Not to worry? Yes I am he was looking at my messages that's how he got my friend name No one cheating he's a friend.

Instead of being concerned with him going through your phone, why aren't you upset that he's judging you or trying to upset you or whatever strange thing he's doing by shaming you in public? FWBs are never meant to be permanent. Isn't this a good time to make your exit?

She is not saying it was ok to go through your phone.

Why are you even in contact with this jerk?

Archived