Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Decipher his words - I don't understand behaviour of men

It's not always possible to know what I want before I get involved with someone? These things can also change throughout the "process".. Im not saying I want to marry him and have his babies. I just wanted more 'love' and more of whatever we started..

2. 09-11-2019, 02:22 PM

You said he transferred you money for a plane ticket for himself? Why not send him a card with a ticket? I wouldn't bother texting him or cluttering the airspace between the both of you. He's looking for action so give him some. Have fun and enjoy.

Cut him off. It was just a summer fling. He owes you nothing, you're not in a relationship. You both had fun, enjoy the memories.. Move forward with your local life and local boys.
    Originally Posted by Qtip4free
    I met an old friend this summer. It was a beautiful little romance with amazing sex.

Bronze Member
    I hate games, but obviously have to play.. Or do I just freakin leave it? Let it be what it was, 5nice days, and just let go?
    what he has expressed throughout the years that he is a believer of "love without attachment"
    "love without attachment" sounds like "lust without responsibility" to me.

Having amazing sex with a guy who has such an attitude will not magically change his worldview and suddenly want to "explore something more" with you. He is not playing games, he has laid out his cards very openly and clearly. He just wanted sex, not the commitment or responsibility. He enjoyed the chase, he won his reward, another notch on the belt. He is the type who views women as challenges, conquests... he has completed this campaign, so of course his interest in you has dwindled.

If you initiate further contact with him, you are just providing an easy booty call, friends with benefits... if you are fine with that, go ahead. If you want more, cut this guy out of your life before you do yourself further emotional and psychological damage.

7. 09-11-2019, 02:37 PM

No, follower of his own philosophy. I've known the guy for many years, as I mentioned.. And we are in the same group of friends, I know his family. And yes he enjoys women, but he is not the typical boy who just disrespect them and leaves and adds them to the notch on his belt. He has respect and love for all the women in his life, and he is there for them, and he supports them. I don't want to change him nor 'cage' him, I just want more of him and his time. He is a nice guy, and a nice lover. And as I said, he's done nothing wrong, and we never made any promises.
    Hmm.. I don't really know what I'm asking or wondering about anymore.. Guess I'll go back to the basics of figuring out what I want..

Fancy words for hookup/fwb.
    Originally Posted by Qtip4free
    he is a believer of "love without attachment".

So what are you using the money transfers for if not for its intended purpose as a plane ticket for him? Are you accepting his cash for the previous sexcapade? If you want to play, I think you're doing it wrong.

Return the cash to him if you're not interested. Accepting the money transfers without following through on the intended purpose doesn't look very good for you.

He got what he wanted which was to f*ck you. I believe you were used. He's got your money, and I doubt you will see him again. Those 5 days away were probably with another woman. You were taken for a ride. Dont have any contact with him again.

He got what he wanted which was to f*ck you. I believe you were used. He's got your money, and I doubt you will see him again. Those 5 days away were probably with another woman. You were taken for a ride. Dont have any contact with him again.

I don't think he got any money from her. He is transferring money to her apparently for the purpose of a plane ticket. (see post #1)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice