Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He lied to me... he's really bi-sexual

Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    For the record:

The problem is NOT that heís bisexual.

Itís that he is a serial cheater.

WHY do you continue to have sex with a cheater?!
    You are exactly right... thank you.

Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    For the record:

The problem is NOT that heís bisexual.

Itís that he is a serial cheater.

WHY do you continue to have sex with a cheater?!
    You are exactly right... thank you.

Of course being bisexual is relevant... because it should be told at the beginning of a relationship not 3 years later. I had no desire to be with a bisexual and never will... that is my choice. He entrap me into thinking he was hetero. That said...scumbag is gone.

4 three years I did not know he like sex with men. After I found out... he repulsed me . We were 5 years into a relationship. All sex was protected. That said, the scumbag is gone as of this week. Thanks for your reply.

Agreed, I believe he is a sociopath. We are now over. Thank you for your reply.

What I was doing was confirming that he was trolling for "penis". That was my right as his girlfriend of almost 4 years. I wanted to see his profile for myself and confront him. Up until that time I only suspected he was bisexual. I needed proof... and oh boy did I see his proof. He asked for forgiveness and promised to never troll for me again... that was a lie. So now the jerk is gone. Thanks for our reply.

Platinum Member
    Get tested now -- and then get tested in 6 months. Some diseases take time to show up. I am sorry that you had to deal with this horrible person. I am so glad you showed him the door.

Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Your self-esteem must be at an all time low. I'd address not only that, but why you're selling yourself short, while knowing he's putting your health at risk, etc.

Are you afraid of being alone?
    I did not know he was bisexual for the first 3 years of the relationship... this is the issue at hand... his inability to have told the truth about his proclivities re: wanting penis. His inability to use protection might have put me at risk... HIV test was demanded and by the grace of God neither was contaminated with HIV virus. That said... he's gone.

Excellent. Take care of yourself and follow up medically.
    Originally Posted by GirleyGirl
    ... he's gone.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Why did you go to a bi sexual site?

Would you be cool with this if it were women?
    Why not... after he said he wanted to have video/webcam with men jerking off. This was the very first indication I had that he had penis arousal with other men. Of course I'm going to investigate him on Bi sites... why not ? Point is male anal sex is still leading cause of HIV/AID exchange if not protected. You didn't know this ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice