LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stressed and tired

Bronze Member
    Thank you so much, this seems to be super helpful, never thought of keeping a notebook next to my bed.

Originally Posted by catfeeder
    Keep a cheap spiral notebook by your bed, and if you awaken at night, jot down what bothers you and instruct your mind to let it go to be addressed when you're well rested.

Headd high, you can do this.

Originally Posted by kim42
    Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply.

My landlord has told my neighbor to calm down, he still keeps sending emails to both of us, and the building maintenance people, I hope he will stop at some point.

I have called my bank, I have been there in person last week and today, it seems nobody knows why they keep blocking my card. My financial advisor said he would follow up on this. Someone mentioned large cash deposits or withdrawals, none of this happened, I wanted to buy a book on Amazon and order food. I'll wait a little and might change my bank if they can't help me to sort this out.

I told two close friends of mine how I've been feeling lately, they were so nice and supportive, I don't know why I have this habit of holding everything inside. I agree I need to find a way to release the steam, I used to take dance classes, it was so much fun. My schedule at work is so unpredictable right now it's hard to commit to regular classes/activities.

I feel slightly better than yesterday, my priority is to sleep well and stop losing weight. The thing is that when I'm stressed, I just can't eat, my stomach refuses any food and I tend to lose weight quickly.
    Sorry to hear all this, Kim. Hang in there. I hope the issues with the bank sort themselves out. It sounds very troublesome. Sleep often makes all the difference in the world and I think your loss of appetite is a common byproduct of stress. Stay hydrated too!

Bronze Member
    Thank you Rose,things have calmed down a little, my bank has given me a new debit card today, so hopefully this one will work as a card is supposed to. My neighbor has backed off for now, and last weekend was really fun thanks to my friend's visit. It was probably the best thing that could happen to e after all, she really cheered me up. My appetite is back, I sleep well, let's hope it will stay this way :)

Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Sorry to hear all this, Kim. Hang in there. I hope the issues with the bank sort themselves out. It sounds very troublesome. Sleep often makes all the difference in the world and I think your loss of appetite is a common byproduct of stress. Stay hydrated too!

That's great. Nothing like good friends and glad your appetite is back too. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice