Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Shock from being ghosted

We havent spoken about this face-to-face ever since the initial block so meeting will be the decider...

Originally Posted by TheG
    Ultimately i think my intaimacy issues were starting to show and scared her away...
    I don't think so. It's the opposite. She feels the love from you, its overwhelming her, that is why she keeps running. You should do some reading about it - attachment styles.

Its interesting that you say you have intimacy issues and the one woman with whom you don't has intimacy issues worse than yours! At least she does with you, because she finds your pursuit overwhelminf.

There is something to that, you'd be wise to explore it within. Resolve before proceeding further with any woman.

And leave the poor girl alone.

1. But she unblocked me and I kinda ignored her as if nothing changed and carried on posting things of everyday life. I didnt even greet her... then she blocked me again
    2. The day before she blocked me she made a post saying "can we skip to the part where you cant live without me"
    3. Just before she blocked me the first time we were not talking, kinda similar to what happened today. I carried on with life outside of her and all of a sudden Im blocked
    4. The previous night she video called me I didnt video call her and she ended the call out of some frustration. The rest of the night I didnt ask her what was wrong or apologise.
    5. She once told me that my intimacy issues kinda scare her cause it means I would not fight for a relationship
    6. She once asked me if i drove 200 km just to see her and i said nope I dont love her that much (as a joke) and the mood changed
    7. The last time we spoke on the phone (I think a week ago) I told her Im willing to fight for our relationship and I think that led to her unblocking me
    8. She unblocks me and finds me carrying on with life as if nothing has chnaged, as if our break didnt affect me and she unblocks me

Thus putting all these together I think she doesnt feel my love and this has happened with an ex of mine. My ex broke things off (the first time because she said that she doesnt think I can give her what she needs)

And this is what? Dating or playing games?
    Originally Posted by TheG
    But she unblocked me and I kinda ignored her as if nothing changed and carried on posting things of everyday life. I didnt even greet her... then she blocked me again

This was me respecting her cause she said I must not call her she will call me. So I was sticking to her boundary

Dude, blocking you, unblocking you but ignoring you, then blocking again, come on.

This is a clear indicator of intimacy and commitment issues, at least with regards to you.

She feels overwhelmed by you, it doesn't have to make sense, issues like this never do.

Leave her alone and begin dealing with your own issues and why you find yourself drawn to women who run hot and cold, block, unblock, ignore, ghost.

Please read my 8 points and tell me if you still feel the same. Mind you... she unblocked me (calling phone not whatsapp) called me and said we have to speak face to face.

Yes I can see this is a big mess. But we both (or at least I do) need to get to the bottom of this over a proper talk...

I did read and feel the same. Girl has issues, again doesn't make sense, they never do.

Unblocking you means nothing. If she had wanted to talk to you she would have reached out, not blocked you again because you didn't, that is crazy thinking - it's actually a form of denial.

You are trying to understand and fix sheer insanity, my advice is stop doing that and work on yourself.

it is crazy but can you look at it like this:nothing like this has ever happened when we are in perso, in fact we have never fought in person. When she blocked me I was out of town and since she has blocked me we have not interacted in person... thus something is being miscommunicated over cellphone/social media either by me or her. I dont think anything should be decided through these means.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice