Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: Shock from being ghosted

  1. #101
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    36,558
    Gender
    Male
    Where is 'back at home"? Is this a temporary location for you?
    Originally Posted by TheG
    I have been on dates during our time apart and met some cool women. Theres actually a really interesting one Im yet to meet up with after a year, back at home.

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Where is 'back at home"? Is this a temporary location for you?
    When I say back home I mean where I was brought up. Where my parents stay. I got back there from time to time

  3. #103
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,966
    Gender
    Female
    Jesus that's a lot of drama for a one month relationship. I had to lol at the mention of love.

    It's all so much bs over such a short time frame. Stop making it seem like it's a long term relationship when it's not. It's a tiny blip and if she blocks u once, she'll block you again.

    Word of advice, don't go contacting a girl's friends in the future if you are blocked, it's cringey and unnecessary. And stopping in front of someone's place whilst blocked is weird and could get you a restraining order. Drop that behaviour.

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105
    the reason why i posted an update to the story is for people who may be in the same/similar situation. Its not always black and white...it may seem hopeless but end up well

    Sometimes it may seem that someone is not into you but your gut feel tells you something. She didnt block me due to lack of interest, she blocked me because of fear she feared that I would hurt her because of the negative emotions I would make her feel

    Iv just seen that sometimes its up to a person to decide how much you really wanna make things work. Its a choice and I think in most cases you have control over it!

    P.S. this time she travelled 400 km from her home town to a town nearer so that we can see each other more often during this festive season

  5.  

  6. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105
    Originally Posted by Honeycomb8
    Jesus that's a lot of drama for a one month relationship. I had to lol at the mention of love.

    It's all so much bs over such a short time frame. Stop making it seem like it's a long term relationship when it's not. It's a tiny blip and if she blocks u once, she'll block you again.

    Word of advice, don't go contacting a girl's friends in the future if you are blocked, it's cringey and unnecessary. And stopping in front of someone's place whilst blocked is weird and could get you a restraining order. Drop that behaviour.
    Considering what has happened I would go via the friend again. I think as a guy you can tell if the women would get you a restraining order. You can tell if a women you were once in a relationship with fears you or not...

    Also about her blocking me once and maybe doing it again... I wonder, are you in a relationship?

  7. #106
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,966
    Gender
    Female
    You don't know if it will end well. I mean hell ..You guys had problems LAST month. It's not like you've had a few happy years under your belt.

    Regardless of the reason, blocking someone when problems arise is immature and you're going to still deal with this in the near future.

  8. #107
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    36,558
    Gender
    Male
    Unfortunately that doesn't sound too good. She's afraid of you hurting her and she thinks you make her have negative emotions?
    Originally Posted by TheG
    she blocked me because of fear she feared that I would hurt her because of the negative emotions I would make her feel

  9. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105
    Originally Posted by Honeycomb8
    You don't know if it will end well. I mean hell ..You guys had problems LAST month. It's not like you've had a few happy years under your belt.

    Regardless of the reason, blocking someone when problems arise is immature and you're going to still deal with this in the near future.
    Of course its something to deal with just like any other of our weaknesses. Was with her yesterday, she really regrets blocking me to be honest...
    Of course you never know if it will end, my point is that you can deal with such issues if you really wanna make it work

  10. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Unfortunately that doesn't sound too good. She's afraid of you hurting her and she thinks you make her have negative emotions?
    She was. I've had to re-assure her alot. Shes definitely reacts differently now...

    She once told me she didnt know that I liked her alot. I was shocked !

  11. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    94
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Honeycomb8
    You don't know if it will end well. I mean hell ..You guys had problems LAST month. It's not like you've had a few happy years under your belt.

    Regardless of the reason, blocking someone when problems arise is immature and you're going to still deal with this in the near future.
    I was one of those girls in the past. I blocked my ex because I was really angry at him for the way he didn't listen to my needs. In hindsight - it was really immature and the WRONG thing to do. Unless this girl learns her lessons and recognizes that regardless of what you do - it's not nice to block someone - she'll do it again
    (as I had done).

    Good luck OP. Listen to the folks on here. They know their stuff.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •