Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Shock from being ghosted

So I havent talked to Angelina since but shes been acting strange . 3 days after I stopped talking to her she posted about a new guy. Strange cause she had never posted about me like that...? Quite unlike her. Anyway this lasted for about 3 days and it stopped. Soon after that she posted a selfies with the flowers I gave her the very last time we met (was suprised she kept them that long). I didnt respond. Yesterday she was posting about having anxiety and next thing she posts herself smoking a blunt. It seems like shes not taking this situation too well... I dunno why but im tempted to reach out

Probably not the right thing to do...just expressing my temptation

Originally Posted by TheG
    So I havent talked to Angelina since but shes been acting strange . 3 days after I stopped talking to her she posted about a new guy. Strange cause she had never posted about me like that...? Quite unlike her. Anyway this lasted for about 3 days and it stopped. Soon after that she posted a selfies with the flowers I gave her the very last time we met (was suprised she kept them that long). I didnt respond. Yesterday she was posting about having anxiety and next thing she posts herself smoking a blunt. It seems like shes not taking this situation too well... I dunno why but im tempted to reach out
    Here is what you want to hear.

She posted about the new guy because she wants to make you jealous, because she still cares about you! Congrats dude!

She posted selfies with the flowers you gave her because she still loves you. It's a sign!

She is not handling the situation because she misses you! Go get her back my man!

Yes reach out to her, you will have your soulmate back and you will live happily ever after!

... And of course, that's all bullcr@p.

You have still not let go. You are still in denial. Come on man, why are you still stalking her on social media? Why are you still forensically analyzing her every post on social media? At a certain point, it's just sad. Move on, have some self-respect, work on yourself. No self-respecting high value woman is going to be attracted to whatever this is.

Scanning and tracking her social media isn't doing yourself any favors. You don't know if she is "acting strange" because there is limited real-time, real-life, real in-person interaction. Social media guessing games are common in these scenarios, so it's not as though you're obsessed. Much of it may have nothing to do with you, so they are not some sort of "secret messages". They are most likely from her real local life and dates/bfs, friends etc.
    3 days after I stopped talking to her she posted about a new guy. Strange cause she had never posted about me like that.

You guys are right... I wont lie I started taking notice of her again when she posted the selfies with the flowers I gave her...

However I have handled it well I havent been thinking about her as much and have been active most days of the week. When Im in her town I dont even have time to think of seeing/visiting her

Platinum Member
    She behaves like a teenager, OP.

You are not going to get a long-lasting relationship out of her. Time for you to grow up too, and delete her from social media. There is really no point in watching her embarrass herself online.

You are going to miss opportunities to date relationship-ready women as long as you keep paying attention to what this juvenile person is doing. It won't be worth it.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    She behaves like a teenager, OP.

You are not going to get a long-lasting relationship out of her. Time for you to grow up too, and delete her from social media. There is really no point in watching her embarrass herself online.

You are going to miss opportunities to date relationship-ready women as long as you keep paying attention to what this juvenile person is doing. It won't be worth it.
    This.

Buddy, this is the drama of a middle school soap opera. Sandbox stuff. Meanwhile, your actual life is still happening, which is to say this is your actual life. Splash some cold water on your face and take stock of the facts: you're a sneeze from 30 and spinning out about the social media farts of someone who is a few sneezes out of high school and acting like someone not yet in high school.

That is who you are, right now. Is that who you want to be?

She's hot, I get it. Having sex with her was fun. Being wanted made you feel like a stud. Cool—cherish that. You had some hot times with a young woman. Feather in the cap. If you want more hot times in your life—and warm times, with people who have something real to offer you—you've got to step out of the sandbox. You are presently making choices that are likely to make you less attractive to the people you want to be with. Put that in a pipe, inhale, and then walk forward, and away, from this.

Silver Member
    So she unblocked me and I didnt engage with her much. I carried on with my life. Awaiting her to call me regarding the meeting. Then she blocked me again... I think I now understand whats going on. She doesn't feel the love from me and I do agree with her if she feels that way. I so badly wanted to engage with her but was waiting for her to greet first as she said I must wait for her call and not call her. I think I messed this one up by not allowing myself to be vulnerable in this case obviously she also has insecurity issues as well...But i feel like I can still fix this. Me holding my feelings back was not what I wanted to do...

The question is why fix it? This woman/girl may be 22 years old but emotionally is 14. You have not had enough experience in dating to see you are being taken for a ride
    for her enjoyment. She is toying with you as it is entertaining to her. She has shown you she is far too immature to have any type of serious relationship with yet you keep
    thinking this will happen and want to make it happen. That is not how it works.

She showed you giant red flags but you are choosing to ignore them...

I wish you luck

Hello guys I just wanna say this post and all your advise has definately added alot to my persepective on opposite sex relationships although may actions have not really been showing it but you guys have given me alot to think about... on that note... after a month of not talking to her she saw from my social media that I was in her town and asked if she could see me. I was actually in that town for my best friends bday party.

So I met up with her on Sunday, she seemed different... she looked sort of... humbled. We talked as per normal, like our normal convos before things got complicated. She said it was good to see me again. I didnt give her a kiss after the meeting. It looked like she expected one cause thats what we always did. Anyway she sent me a message later thanking me for coming to see her. We are now talking again and to be honest I still like her alot. I have been on dates during our time apart and met some cool women. Theres actually a really interesting one Im yet to meet up with after a year, back at home.

Being with Angelina tho is just so natural we are very similar and connect easy. Anyway not rushing anything. We chatting just as Im chatting with other people and will see where it goes. Is there anything specific that i need to address with her before we continue progressing ?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Give Advice
Ask For Advice