LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to try new things now...

I want to try new things now...

So I have been dating my boyfriend for a while now... heís my first boyfriend and I am definitely taking things slow! Like I communicate when I do not like something and he understands.. but I am getting to the point where I am curious about a guyís body because Iíve never touched a guys body lol. Like I want to see what a manís body feels like but Iím a little shy and donít know how to approach him. He usually takes lead in things for when I am okay with it but Iím just a little shy when it comes to things like this. I mean, I just think itís coz Iím not confident to touch him because itís something Iíve never done. Any tips for a newbie like me about relationships in general? Before I thought of marriage before sex, but I feel like my morals have changed. From my previous post, i said that I believed in sex after marriage, but someone on that thread said that I should really have strong morals for that. After thinking about it, it was only because my parents told me not to have sex. But I started really thinking and thinking if thatís what I really believed in and after learning a bit of things while being in a relationship, I learned that itís okay to have sex before marriage as long as you know you wonít regret it. So, sorry for more mixed feelings to those people who continuously respond to my threads .
    Last edited by Cdlove; 09-08-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Platinum Member
    It's normal for your feelings and beliefs to change over time, so don't apologize for that.

Before I give my thoughts, though, can I ask how old you are?

Bronze Member
    ... And how old is your boyfriend?

We are both 18 years old

The first thing you need to do is get to a clinic/doctor and understand STDs and birth control. You can get STDs from oral. Take it slow and do not chase anyone.
    Originally Posted by Cdlove
    I thought of marriage before sex, but I feel like my morals have changed.

There's a lot of responsibility when it comes to sex. Knowing and understanding the effectiveness of condoms/birth control/your partner getting tested. Also sex is not a currency to buy you a committed relationship. People have sex just to have sex. There might be times when sex happens once and the guy moves on. Choose your actions carefully.

Sexuality is human desire. What you are feeling is normal but despite the fact that the world is overly sexualized doesn't mean you have to rush into anything.

Sex is about more then the physical. There is a great deal of emotion that goes along with it. Your parents aren't against sex but they do want you to slow your pace so that you are ready for all that sex entails.

For now, go slow. Learn some of the practical medical things. Talk to you mom about the morals. Learn about pregnancy, the prevention of pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases & their prevention. Armed with information, you will better be able to make the right decision for you.

Platinum Member
    I read your previous thread. Only one person said you should change your morals. The rest said your morals are yours and very personal and you shouldn't change them for anyone.

Please go to a clinic and get educated on birth control and STDs. And don't let your boyfriend, who gave you the BS line that he's "in pain" when you grind on each other and don't end up having sex, pressure you into sexual activity you're not ready for.

What would your plan be if an unexpected pregnancy should occur? After all, there's no type of BC that is completely 100%. In addition to that you need to understand that you're both equally responsible for the use of BC.

Keep in mind that you need to educate yourself before taking that first step. Your call...

Don't have sex to keep a boy. It Never works. Never.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice