Is stuttering a sign she likes me?

xMojoPin

I've been crushing on this girl at work and haven't had the chance to speak to her up until today. I've heard her talk to some people and she seemed to talk relatively normal with no/hardly any stuttering, but when I asked her something (work related) she majorly stuttered. Does this mean she likes me?

Bit of background: we've been stealing glances at work for a while and I always give her a smile when we lock eyes and she sometimes smiles back, other times quickly shifts her gaze. We haven't really had a proper conversation yet since we work different shifts in different departments (work at a supermarket) and it's quite difficult to make conversation like that.

Any opinions would be amazing because this is going around in my head and I can't stop thinking about it

Maybe she's nervous around you. Perhaps you caught her off guard.

Does she stutter / stammer all the time or just talking to you?

Some people need a speech therapist to help correct their stammering / stuttering problem or at least minimize it. There are exercises that help them so they can speak at least normally as possible.

Just because she smiles at you, it doesn't mean she likes you. Don't get the wrong idea or mixed signals.

Ask her out for a coffee break / tea break and get to know her as a friend. Then eventually you'll find out if she likes you.

Don't rush to conclusions. Never play guessing games or head trips. Establish good friendship first, get to know a person's character and personality and go from there. Go slow, be a good read of people, listen to your gut instincts and intuition. Remain cautious.

If she talks fine to other co-workers, then it sounds like she is nervous and self conscious around you. Put her at ease by having a relaxed, easy going attitude. Be polite, nice, kind, well mannered, considerate and treat her with utmost respect. You will be fine.

You're overthinking this and waiting for a sign. Stop, it's not as manly as she wants. Send her a message, tell her you find her attractive, ask her for out for lunch. The worst you will get back is that was offensive, please don't ask me again. Anything better than the worse, you can handle. Why are you holding back? She wants a man, so be him. If she just says no, it's not the end of your ability to attract women. You simply have an answer and know not to waste your time any further. Tell us how it goes.

Just ask her out. Make it simple, coffee or something. Do not come on strong or tell her you have a crush, she's attractive, etc. Don't creep her out, remember you have to work together. Stop looking for "signs" and be more confident.

I've been crushing on this girl at work and haven't had the chance to speak to her up until today.

I guess it depends on the woman but if it was me the answer would be a resounding Yes. And I hate it. :( The guy in question, I've always kind of wondered, "is it obvious that I like him?" I feel like it must be.

So from her perspective, just be friendly and don't come on too strong. Like others have said, don't make comments about being attracted to her. That not only is creepy, it puts pressure on her and will make her feel more uncomfortable. You want to put her at ease.

If she talks to customers/things that are sort of rehearsed without stuttering, it does not mean she stutters because she has a crush. She could uncomfortable around you or she has a stutter, but not when she is able to think about what she is going to say first - like typical business interaction stuff you say over and over. Also, do you have anything in common? I don't think you should think that because she is stuttering that she is entranced by your gorgeousness.

Archived