Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatís gong to happen now?

Op: The worse thing you could do to yourself and your love life is to live your shy life behind a screen. It will just make you even more shy and unable to socialize with real people in real life.

What are the chances of you two moving to be with one another in the near future? I think the answer to that is very important.

I'm not a fan of long distance. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and mugshot in the air as it was going down.

It's tough in the sense that it won't get easier if neither of you are planning to move closer to one another. It sounds like you're excited just to have someone like you back. By now you've probably already both spoken on the phone and are riding your highs. Enjoy it while it lasts and all the rules of a regular relationship should follow: don't mistreat each other, don't disrespect each other, don't cheat on one another and be open in your communications. Good luck.

if you've only just entered into an LDR, there's no need to rush. Take your time. Spend some time planning meet ups and see where it goes from there.

I'm planning on closing the gap with my LDR next year! Can't wait!

Why not stay friends? This way both you and he can date local people. It's better to see what happens when you see each other to discuss heavy stuff.
    Originally Posted by Disnoticed
    We were planning on meeting up in the spring/summer so itís a little far off. Weíve just heard so many long distance horror stories that weíre kinda afraid to get into it I guess. I talk to him daily, we video call like 3 times a week. He used to live down here but moved away, weíve stayed friends over the distance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice