My crush hasn’t text me today but we talked all day yesterday?

Camilla95

My crush texted me a couple of days ago and we just started talking non stop for two days. Today he hasn’t text me at all.. he kinda drops hints that he likes me but I’m unsure, and I haven’t came out in the open to tell him that I like him really. He are mostly good friends.. help me !!!

My crush texted me a couple of days ago and we just started talking non stop for two days. Today he hasn’t text me at all.. he kinda drops hints that he likes me but I’m unsure, and I haven’t came out in the open to tell him that I like him really. He are mostly good friends.. help me !!!

Leave it be Camilla... you need to remain high value and confident. Show interest in him without being a stalker about it... if he is interested he will pick up the play and run with it.

In the meantime, go on about your life and do all of the things you would normally do that attracted him to you in the first place and for the love of god.... stop being so available to him!

Perhaps he's all talked out and tired. Give him space. Back off. Don't burn each other out.

Establish good friendship first without hounding each other. Give each other breaks which is healthy.

Whenever there's excessive communication or correspondence, you'll be perceived as desperate, needy, clingy and insecure. Remember to be independent because independence is mysterious, alluring and very attractive. Don't make yourself too available.

Too much familiarity breeds contempt.

A crush is not a bf or a date. It's a boy you like but who only likes you as a friend. Even using the term "MY crush" is a little creepy, as if you're an item.

My crush texted me a couple of days ago and we just started talking non stop for two days. Today he hasn’t text me at all. help me !!!

Archived