Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: He took me to a SEX HOTEL on a second date =/ Was I in Danger? Please Help!!

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Tinydance
    Holy guacamole!!! I've had many guys say stuff like: "Can we go to my/your place?" Can we go to my car? And so on, but without my consent I must say that nobody had ever just dragged me to a sex hotel! Also are you sure he really had that prestigious job? Maybe he was lying? I mean really you had no way to check anything about him! I think you'd done nothing wrong at all and good on you for having strong boundaries. But the first time he was saying "you should go somewhere to be alone" was probably a sign that you shouldn't have seen him again.

And everything he said to you "You are no better than prostitutes", what??!! It's no disrespect to people in the sex industry but you said a number of times you were looking for a relationship so to take you to that sex hotel and make those comments to you is just EXTREMELY disrespectful and degrading. What a piece of shyte!!!

Thank you sooo much to everyone for empathyzing with me, and your responses they have been tremendously helpful for me and i really really appreciate it. I was truly rattled by this experience and really just did not know what to make of the entire thing.

In response to the above - Yes, I did verify him through linkedin... and yes he is in a top position, in a company that we all use daily. which is frightening, and also mentioned the fact that he also dragged a "co-worker" of his previously there, also just makes me just question his sanity. I don't think any woman would ever ever ever want to be taken there.

It was just such a screeching transition from the energetic, vibrant, organized, stable-seeming person he led off to be on the first date, and first half of the second. I just didn't expect it all.

THe "Let's go somewhere to kiss a little" came off pretty innocent, and not pushy at all - and I wouldn't have minded kissing him. But i never in my life stated I was interested in going to a sketchy/dangerous/bullet proff glass having sex motel in the dark end of the meatpacking district =/ and it truly shocked and really really put fear into me.

As far as "My type", I do have a thing for guys who do the work he does, as it is a field I am personally facinated by and have respect for the people who are able to do that kind of work. It was also one of my favorite companies? So, i don't know. I don't think I am wrong for liking this aspect of a person... in my personal opinion. It wasn't the only thing that I liked, based off of the things he said he was looking for, mutual interests, and future goals it seems we both had for ourlives, my attraction encompassed all of those aspects.... Until he dragged me to the brothel.

My gut insticts just really really told me i was in danger and that he was trying to isolate me, I don't know for sure what could have happened, but they say instincts never lie. I did everything I could from a safe distance, (Via Text) to call him a predator, and inimidate him from trying to pull this off on someone else again. Idk.... Just scary overall. I will pray for us all.

Thank you again for your feedback, it seems the general consensus is that he is just a messed up guy who more than likely sleeps with prostitutes, and just living in a super warped version of reality - yet trusted and employed by one of the top corporations in the world. Sounds like 30 years of misery, to whoever signs up to be his wife.

Platinum Member
    Bulletproof glass in the Meatpacking District?! This is one of the hippest and highest rent area in the city. This story makes NO sense! In between which high end boutique does this hotel exist?

You sound a bit hysterical with all the hyperbola. "Sex hotel"?, "Brothel"? He didn't "drag you" anywhere. You were into him and willingly went along to a "private kiss somewhere". What, exactly is a "sex hotel"? or in your other exaggerated words "brothel"? It sounds like you were dazzled by the player talk and nonsense future talk, a bit tipsy and when he suggested hooking up you got upset. He's not a predator. You should have your own transport home and keep dates light in the beginning. You're not from NYC, are you?
    Originally Posted by sweetheartc314
    i never in my life stated I was interested in going to a sketchy/dangerous/bullet proff glass having sex motel. Until he dragged me to the brothel.

I did everything I could from a safe distance, (Via Text) to call him a predator.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Bulletproof glass in the Meatpacking District?! This is one of the hippest and highest rent area in the city. This story makes NO sense! In between which high end boutique does this hotel exist?
    This is where I was taken:

LIBERTY INN - IN THE "HIPPY HIGH RENT AREA" - MEATPACKING DISTRICT! GO VISIT IF YOUR INTERESTED! YES THERE IS BULLET PROOF GLASS, BECAUSE ITS NOT A SAFE PLACE. CLEARLY.
    [Register to see the link]

And please read regarding the sex hotels that exist in new york city right now.
    [Register to see the link]
    Last edited by sweetheartc314; 09-08-2019 at 07:47 AM.

6. 09-08-2019, 07:31 AM

7. 09-08-2019, 08:27 AM

8. 09-08-2019, 08:33 AM

9. 09-08-2019, 08:37 AM

10. 09-08-2019, 08:40 AM

11. 09-08-2019, 09:23 AM

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I think it would be good to speak to a counsellor.

Bronze Member
    In all honesty,

I think it would be great for my date to be taken to a counselor.

I said i was looking for my partner in life, and okay with kissing - and then brought to a sketchy and gross sex hotel without being told I was going there. ( After asking several times)

I don't need ANY counseling on this matter, This Man needs to be counseled on HOW TO GAIN CONSENT FROM WOMEN PRIOR TO BRINGING THEM TO A SKETCHY SEX HOTEL. THATS WHAT I THINK NEEDS TO HAPPEN

I HAVE BETTER SENSE THAN TO EVER DO SUCH A THING TO A PERSON, and i am SOOOOO OVER women BEING BLAMED OR NEEDING COUNSELING OVER A MANS BLATANT DISRESPECTFUL, UNSAFE, DEGRADING BEHAVIOR.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    It is obvious you are greatly upset. I would have been as well. I have been a sexual assault victim as a child and as an adult and I still think it would be good to talk to someone .

Bronze Member
    Okay, thank you for your feedback! I am sure you mean well! And yes, i was VERY UPSET! and more upset when people try to victim shame, such as the COMMENTER a couple comments above!

I also suggest you stop screaming before they close your thread.

Bronze Member
    This is just how i type! But if its screaming, Okay!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice