Can two people really get back together and last

SjJ21

My ex girlfriend and I broke up over a month ago after a 1.7 year long relationship. We both are coping with our own issues an I will say I took the break up rather bad. Try in to get her back. Is he recently dumped a box my my stuff at my house. She said at the moment she doesn't want a relationship with anyone but wants me in her life. Would love to hear stories or advice on anyone. Preferable lesbian couples who have got back together successfully as well that's.my situation.

Sorry to hear this. What was the breakup about? It sounds like she's wanted to breakup for a while and was quite unhappy. She's done. Do not contact her and reflect on the fact that you were very incompatible, had too much drama and fought way too much. Do not be friends or get strung along. She may have someone else on her radar.

recently dumped a box my my stuff at my house. She said at the moment she doesn't want a relationship but wants me in her life.

F20 and F25.

I've just started to deal with my anxiety and started takin medication and seeing a therapist. We had a fight during the first three weeks I was on my medication (If you don't know you get a lot worse before you get better can take up to 6 weeks for it to start to work)

I've been working on my issues with myself and feel a lot better. But today seeing the box left outside my house (over 1 month after BU) left outside my house got to me. I honestly believe we still have hope for a future. But it will take months if not years to try an fix. I'm not going to sit around and wait for her but at the moment I dont want anyone else. So if another person comes up I'll give it a try. But I've never felt this way about anyone before.

Last time we spoke she said she loves me But wants to be by herself. An thst who knows maybe in a few months we could try again. An just this guy feeling to be honest. Like I honestly feel that is be fine if we didn't work out. I know I'll find someone else if thst doesn't happen. But I have this guy feeling that we can work this out an try again, and make us last.

Last time we spoke she said she loves me But wants to be by herself. An thst who knows maybe in a few months we could try again. An just this guy feeling to be honest. Like I honestly feel that is be fine if we didn't work out. I know I'll find someone else if thst doesn't happen. But I have this guy feeling that we can work this out an try again, and make us last.

Many exes say this to soften the blow. They don't realize or expect the other person to cling to those casually said words like a life raft.

OR, they say it because they want the other person to be available in case whatever they have planned doesn't work out.

Either way you hang on while she "figures things out" and does whatever she wants. Win-win for her, not so much for you.

Correct it was a typo. Gut feeling that we can work things out. But I won't sit around and wait. I just wanted to know if there are any same sex couples who have broken up and got back together. A lot of these stories seem to be straight couples.

The only couples I knew who successfully got back together did it YEARS later, we're talking 5 or more.

Best wishes on your path to mental health. Unfortunately I don't think your GF will be joining you on this journey. She liked you broken which is bad for you.

A lot of things are going on right now for you. Focus on your therapy and getting yourself back on track. Let go of the past so that you can bring more of the present and the future into your life.

Go ahead and put away the things in the box and discard (put in the trash/recycle) the things you really do not need if there are things you shouldn't be keeping. Take the time to feel sad if you feel sad, cry if you need to cry. I wouldn't suggest hoping for any reconciliation - when break ups happen, they happen for good reason. If either of you touch base again, be wary and cautious. Life isn't meant to be lived in confusion and disarray. Be mindful of the types of people you let into your life. It's probably a good idea for you to remain single for awhile, heal and learn to stand on your own.

Archived