Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can two people really get back together and last

It's a same sex relationship and it's probably a typo. Y and T are next to each other on a keyboard. I think she means gut feeling.

Correct it was a typo. Gut feeling that we can work things out. But I won't sit around and wait. I just wanted to know if there are any same sex couples who have broken up and got back together. A lot of these stories seem to be straight couples.

Bronze Member
    The only couples I knew who successfully got back together did it YEARS later, we're talking 5 or more.

Best wishes on your path to mental health. Unfortunately I don't think your GF will be joining you on this journey. She liked you broken which is bad for you.

A lot of things are going on right now for you. Focus on your therapy and getting yourself back on track. Let go of the past so that you can bring more of the present and the future into your life.

Go ahead and put away the things in the box and discard (put in the trash/recycle) the things you really do not need if there are things you shouldn't be keeping. Take the time to feel sad if you feel sad, cry if you need to cry. I wouldn't suggest hoping for any reconciliation - when break ups happen, they happen for good reason. If either of you touch base again, be wary and cautious. Life isn't meant to be lived in confusion and disarray. Be mindful of the types of people you let into your life. It's probably a good idea for you to remain single for awhile, heal and learn to stand on your own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice